2011 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Greatest Car In Terms of Value
By Simon on 06/03/10 21:54 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This car is absolutely astonishing. Sync is awesome, the performance is great, there is nothing lacking in this car. On Motor Trend this car posts 0-60 runs of 5.1 seconds, on par with the 2010 mustang gt. Also the lateral acceleration is 0.97g, better than the current M3. This package all for under 30,000 is equivalent to the bargain of the century.

The 5.0 is back
By L.Sanchez on 06/01/10 16:14 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I ordered this car months ago, 6spd coupe, Brembo Brakes, 3.73's. It was just going to be a fun commuter car and it has not disappointed. The engine pulls very strongly, especially in the upper rev ranges yet is docile in daily driving and it was TOO quiet when I bought it. I have since changed the exhaust. The ride is firm, but not brutal but handles like its on rails. I got a basic deluxe package so the interior is no frills. Don't even have a pwr driver seat. The benefit to not having the "goodies" is a light weight. At a truck weigh station it weighed 3480 lb with a quarter tank of gas. The new steering system feels great too.

2011 GT Coupe Cali Edition
By CaliGT on 05/24/10 18:15 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Have owned for a few days and it is SICK! Performance awesome. The SYNC system is outstanding.

2011 Mustang V6 - Drive One
By 2011MCA on 05/24/10 06:47 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Amazing performance from a V6. Love the interior on the premium package. Just enough exhaust note while driving to not be annoying. Excellent fuel economy (29) and this is my first tank of gas! Was worth the wait, order in January.

Best (only) Mustang since my 1969 Mach 1
By NFH38 on 05/18/10 10:22 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Overall a lot of fun and a great value among high performance cars. Fit and finish to a surprising high standard...this is my first American car in many years and I had almost given up. Powertrain is awesome and electronics suite is better than my Audi. Ergonomics and cabin convenience are sorely lacking. Glove box won't even hold manuals. No place to put mailbox keys etc. Cupholder makes shifting clumsy and needs better design. Yes, we do need a water bottle in the car in an AZ summer.

Zoom! Cruisin in my 5.0
By Need For Speed on 05/17/10 07:41 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car rocks. It is Extremely fast, it feels like it leaps when you step on it. The brakes and the steering are much better than the 2010. the electric steering makes it easy to park, handles great. I have put 300 miles on it so far and averaged 21 MPG, mostly short trips with a couple of 0-60 runs, this car should do every bit of 25 MPG on the Highway. The ride is comfortable and the car gets a lot of attention. My ride is Kona Blue with dark leather and an automatic trans. I got the base rims with the all seasons and grip the road just fine, you don't need the upgraded tires unless you are taking it to the track. the Sync comes 3 years free, works like onstar. stereo sounds great.

V6 Mustang ROCKs
By raybones on 05/12/10 19:31 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my V6 Mustang for about a week and LOVE it. I am averaging 22 mpg in combined driving and has amazing power. i can not believe how much attention I am getting with a base Mustang. I have the 6 spd manual and 3.31 axel ratio.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Mustang in VA is:

$153 per month*