2011 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews 5

2011 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Bang for your buck
By Eric Goodman on 10/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

My wife and I are the proud new owners of our first Ford vehicle. That vehicle is a 2011 Mustang V-6. Wow, what a great experience. What a vehicle for 22,500 nicely equipped, with spoiler and stripping package. The 305 HP is plenty of muscle and speed for the non drag racer. The 11 stang is just as fast as the 10 GT 5.0 stang, thousands less and over 9 mpg more on highway. Save the 7 g's and no need to by the GT, 5.0. Was Camaro lover until three days ago and now were turned to Ford and it's Mustang. Great job from Ford on this new stang. May be the best V-6 engine ever made to date. All that car and no bailout money. Way to go Ford! Way to stay true blue American! 6-4, 240 plenty of room.

Great Performance, Great Value
By Grabber Blue 5.0 on 10/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

In a word: Awesome. This is my 3rd late model Mustang, and the new 5.0 engine is tops. Combined with the 6 speed manual, 3:73 gears, and Brembo brakes, it performs well beyond my capabilities. However, there are issues due to Govnmt regulations. One, if you shift softly, it will force you from 1st to 4th. Thanks, EPA. It lugs way to much when this happens, and I will soon tear into and disconnect this. Second, why all the electronics? I don't want power windows, Sirus radio, TPS, and all the other gadgets that are standard. Just want pure performance, less weight, and raw power. Otherwise, an awesome machine for sure.

Poor quality
By riches on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Picked up new 2011 Mustang on 9-21-10. Next day car started skipping, smoking and stalling. Took it back to dealership where it has been ever since. Waiting on a new PCM, maybe next week.

Best Mustang So FAR!
By Phil on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have always had mustangs in my family, my mother bought her 01 Mustang GT new, and I instantly fell in love, So I bought a 10 GT last year, and felt I paid too much, so I was able to get an awesome deal, Thanks Frank Bradley you Great! So where do I start I loved my 10 GT, but this one takes off where the last one ended, 5.0 412 H.P. and there is not one single pony missing, actually putting out 435 HP. Acceleration is a rush I have the Automatic mind you, and it is so much fun, the Electric power steering is so smooth and precise, visibility is great! And I get lots of compliments with the Grabber Blue, Electronics work great and cabin is nice and cozy! Overall 11 Mustang GT is Awesome!

Best Pony Yet!
By residentblues on 09/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

WOW! The first REAL MUSCLE Mustang since the early 70's! the 5.0 GT is at least for now the best pony Ford has offered!! fun to drive, fantastic lines. 412 ( more like 450 hp) and 18-26 MPG. this is the best bang for the buck genuine muscle car you can buy! Mine is Black on Black!

My first 'sports' car
By jimmy G. on 09/06/10 01:56 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Well I just had this car for couple of days at the time of writing this review. But my initial impressions were pretty good. My out the door price was 25K even(after adding auto trans, security package, rear spoiler, and side stripes). Think I got a good deal from the dealer and I'm happy. One thing I don't understand is the fact that the max speed for V6 is wimpy 113 mph. 113 mph for a 305 horse car? Come on, even VW Jetta can go that fast. Other than that, everything seems to be good so far.

What an awesome machine!
By debi on 08/28/10 19:19 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

i special ordered a candy red metallic v8 6 on the floor and it has surpassed my expectations by miles. shifting is smooth and tight, you can feel the power wanting to get out. saddle interior is so fine, seats are comfortable and intimate. glass roof lets light in without the wind. interior ambient lighting is fun and sets it off from the others. sync/navigation is a must! steering is easy and hugs the road. ford has done a wonderful job, i love my car!

2011 MUSTANG GT Convertible
By JIM REED on 08/27/10 19:38 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my sixth Mustang since 1980, and my third convertible (1984 5.0LX V8 and 1987 GT V8). I had it out for a two hour top down drive today. When you drive this new Mustang GT, you feel as if you're an active part of the car. It fits you so well and is that flawless in everything it does. And its ride, handling and V8 engine performance are all totally off the scale. Ford's new EPAS steering is incredible, best ever. They just seem to have gotten everything right on this car! My Mustang was the first Mustang GT convertible sold by my dealer! It was specially ordered by me and took exactly eight weeks, as promised. I took delivery on July 9th.

Kona Blue Convertable
By "Early School Mustan on 08/26/10 14:54 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

My wife & I rented a 2010 Mustang convertible to drive from Kentucky to the NASCAR race at Watkins Glen in early August. That rental proved a stronger sales tool than any dealership could ever provide. When reading the features of the 2011 model, we decided they far outweighed any price savings obtainable from a 2010 year end deal. We love the styling, peppy V-6 305 hp with smooth sounding dual stainless steel exhausts. The sync system takes a little adopting to. My short drives to/from work a a real joy; whenever the top is down. Evening drives with the top down are exhilarating!

Love this car
By jim gibson on 08/25/10 08:27 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

When I drive it I get 29 mpg. Wife only gets 24-25-mpg. If you are 6'2" with long legs there is not enough room for you. Other than that it's fine.