2011 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: 5.0 back just in time!

2011 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

5.0 back just in time!
By draekus on

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

This vehicle is incredible! I had a 2005 GT convertible that I regret having to sell due to financial reasons. However, when it came time to purchase a new car in 2010, I had my heart set on a muscle car again. I had already decided on the 2010 Mustang GT (after considering the Camaro) when I heard news of the 2011 with the new 5.0 engine! The car has a great ride with exceptional styling! It roars when accelerating, but at the same time is tame when cruising along. Perfect combo! The 412 HP really kicks! And no matter what, don't let the salesmen at a dealer convince you the car isn't going for under msrp! I got mine well under msrp!

Exterior styling. Sync. Comfortable interior. Very good gas mileage for a 412 HP, 5.0 L muscle car engine. Acceleration and exhaust note!

Key-less Engine starter. Also, the "Active-Anti Theft/wheel security package" should now be a standard package and not optional.