Used 2011 Ford Mustang V6 Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

2011 Ford Mustang

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

So pleased I am gushing
By Patrick M.

2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

We had two older cars, one a 96 M. Miata. Wanted to buy American so narrowed it down to the Mustang after reading about the improvements on the 11 model. One minute into the test drive had me WOWED. Have had it 10 days & driven it all over the city, cruised the interstate & taken it out on winding rural rds. This car is so fun. It's nimble & smooth. The manual trans is very nice. Gas mileage as advertised is no joke. We got 29.5 mpg on a 300 mile highway drive. Every time I am in that car I am ear to ear smiles. No car has ever affected me this way.

Handling, power, comfortable seats, nice roomy feel, body style, gas mileage, fun to use manual tranny, Wow factor. Every auto tech I have talked to has said they almost never see a Mustang in their shops.

Needs a locked fuel door, place to put sunglasses, the speedometer is not precise, the headrests are a bit forward. I'd like to see more combinations in the heat/venting system. But all in all, who cares..this car really rocks!

Blaze yellow stang
By Tony

2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

2011 blaze yellow with the performance package. This color really makes the looks of the car. Its different in every light. Lots of metal flake. The new v6 is very smooth and fast fast! No need for the v8. The manual trans. is fun and easy to shift. Spend the money for the performance package. You get a lot for stuff for The bucks.

The power of the v6. The perfect paint job. Performance package is a must have. The car is smooth and quite.

Head rest are to far forward. Make them adjustable front to back.

Bang for your buck
By Eric Goodman

2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

My wife and I are the proud new owners of our first Ford vehicle. That vehicle is a 2011 Mustang V-6. Wow, what a great experience. What a vehicle for 22,500 nicely equipped, with spoiler and stripping package. The 305 HP is plenty of muscle and speed for the non drag racer. The 11 stang is just as fast as the 10 GT 5.0 stang, thousands less and over 9 mpg more on highway. Save the 7 g's and no need to by the GT, 5.0. Was Camaro lover until three days ago and now were turned to Ford and it's Mustang. Great job from Ford on this new stang. May be the best V-6 engine ever made to date. All that car and no bailout money. Way to go Ford! Way to stay true blue American! 6-4, 240 plenty of room.

Love my Kona Blue, Sweet engine sound when acculturating. Great handling around corners. Nice dual exhaust! Lot of car for money!

None at this time.

Poor quality
By riches

2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Picked up new 2011 Mustang on 9-21-10. Next day car started skipping, smoking and stalling. Took it back to dealership where it has been ever since. Waiting on a new PCM, maybe next week.

styling

QUALITY

My first 'sports' car
By jimmy G.

2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Well I just had this car for couple of days at the time of writing this review. But my initial impressions were pretty good. My out the door price was 25K even(after adding auto trans, security package, rear spoiler, and side stripes). Think I got a good deal from the dealer and I'm happy. One thing I don't understand is the fact that the max speed for V6 is wimpy 113 mph. 113 mph for a 305 horse car? Come on, even VW Jetta can go that fast. Other than that, everything seems to be good so far.

aggressive styling

get rid of max speed of 113 mph. Just does not make sense for a 305 HP car.