2011 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Nice !
By orange on 06/29/10 11:31 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Was shopping the 2010 mustang, great deals, but once the 2011s were available there was no comparison. Amazing power for a v6. Interior design is one of the best I have ever seen. I have only had the car a couple of weeks, but would currently rate it as the best of the 10-12 cars I have owned in my life.

Ford is now a global force
By bill davis on 06/26/10 12:25 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in my 2006 (Pony Package) Mustang on this new one. There is no comparison between the two cars. The stiffness of the frame, the handling the BlueTooth Sync, the peppiness and the quality of fit and finish all say Alan Mullali and his crew have made the turn. They can compete Globally without apology. It is as if the two cars were made by different companies. Ford engineers have taken the best from Asia, Silicon Valley, Germany, Italy and Aerospace and incorporated them into Ford products- especially this Mustang. Bill Ford put Alan Mullali in charge and gets high praise for his choice.

Can't believe it is a v6!
By koolpony on 06/19/10 20:24 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned several mustangs in my lifetime, and this is by far the best overall feeling Mustang ride I have ever experienced. It drives much bigger than it is. I was considering a 5.0, but after driving the 3.7 it was plenty for me, especially with the 6 speed, FUN, FUN, FUN! I will do some minor mods in the future, but for now just enjoying such a fine car. Ford you finally got it right! I love my Mustang.

V6 Mustang ROCKs
By raybones on 05/12/10 19:31 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my V6 Mustang for about a week and LOVE it. I am averaging 22 mpg in combined driving and has amazing power. i can not believe how much attention I am getting with a base Mustang. I have the 6 spd manual and 3.31 axel ratio.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Mustang Coupe in VA is:

$152 per month*