2011 Mustang
By galonahorse67 on
2011 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)
Recently purchased a used 2011 Mustang Convertible w/ 22k. Like the look, but extremely unhappy with the quality of some interior parts as well as the Ford 3/36 Bumper to Bumper warranty. First thing wrong is my 6-way power drivers seat makes a terrible noise and moves very slow to not at all at times and Ford says that because it still works they will not replace it so play with it until it goes out. Has an engine or tranny hesitation, then the radio buttons on the steering wheel have the paint chipping off and the tan convertible top shows the black grease everytime you put it down. I am no kid and am not hard on my baby but very disappointed in the car and Ford.
Favorite Features
Love the look of the new 2011 standard dual exhaust. Very classy looking car that gets lots of looks and many comments. Like having the Sync system when it actually works sometimes it can be more frustrating than helpful. Sometimes she understands what I say other days she doesn't get one word right. I speak very clear english so not sure what the problem is there.
Suggested Improvements
Would like to see better Ford service where their bumper to bumper warranty is concerned. Should not have to jump through hoops when there is a problem that you can show to the service tech. Working with a smaller dealership and wonder if some of the issue is them. Can someone please tell me who I can contact to complain about the warranty issues?