2011 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Sizzling and Sexy (BUT not perfect)
By New Pony Driver on 07/29/10 15:24 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

The upgrade in (V6) HP is awe- inspiring, but realize the torque is not that of the 2009 V8. Can't believe how nimble this car is. Looks like a muscle car, but drives like a European sports car. Just traded a 2007 Saab 9.3 Areo and notice NO drop off in performance. Camaro performance not up to par here. Interior feels solid & looks GREAT, but I have an issue with the design. Can't imagine why power cords should hang down in front of the dash console, or why I have to rest my arm on my pop bottle, or why I have to spend time pinching power cords through a tiny hole in the console. Be cautious of the 19-31 mpg. My mixed average is 20 mpg. Not perfect, but so sexy and fun to drive.

Wow!
By Ken on 07/11/10 01:46 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Just bought it yesterday, its just fun to strap it on and drive it! who knew someone could put this much fun in a v- 6 and no problem going up the ramp to get on the highway! like a few other reviews, only complaint is no place to put your stuff, like sun glasses, etc, but hey its a sports car!

Best bang for your buck
By MrFriday1381 on 06/06/10 12:37 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car about a week, it is a manual transmission. So far I cannot stop looking at it, very pleasing to the eye. Driving it is a lot of fun, I know I know its not a V8 but it has enough power for the average person who is looking for a fun affordable car. My car has the 3.31 gears, but I think it would benefit highly with a 3.73, if you are not worried about fuel economy and want a little more oomph. Having said that I would highly recommend this car to anyone in the market for a Sports car. The fuel economy is also very surprising considering the way I have been driving it. BUY IT ! Well done Ford!

Greatest Car In Terms of Value
By Simon on 06/03/10 21:54 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This car is absolutely astonishing. Sync is awesome, the performance is great, there is nothing lacking in this car. On Motor Trend this car posts 0-60 runs of 5.1 seconds, on par with the 2010 mustang gt. Also the lateral acceleration is 0.97g, better than the current M3. This package all for under 30,000 is equivalent to the bargain of the century.

2011 Mustang V6 - Drive One
By 2011MCA on 05/24/10 06:47 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Amazing performance from a V6. Love the interior on the premium package. Just enough exhaust note while driving to not be annoying. Excellent fuel economy (29) and this is my first tank of gas! Was worth the wait, order in January.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Mustang in VA is:

$153 per month*