2011 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Blaze yellow stang
By Tony on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

2011 blaze yellow with the performance package. This color really makes the looks of the car. Its different in every light. Lots of metal flake. The new v6 is very smooth and fast fast! No need for the v8. The manual trans. is fun and easy to shift. Spend the money for the performance package. You get a lot for stuff for The bucks.

Bang for your buck
By Eric Goodman on 10/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

My wife and I are the proud new owners of our first Ford vehicle. That vehicle is a 2011 Mustang V-6. Wow, what a great experience. What a vehicle for 22,500 nicely equipped, with spoiler and stripping package. The 305 HP is plenty of muscle and speed for the non drag racer. The 11 stang is just as fast as the 10 GT 5.0 stang, thousands less and over 9 mpg more on highway. Save the 7 g's and no need to by the GT, 5.0. Was Camaro lover until three days ago and now were turned to Ford and it's Mustang. Great job from Ford on this new stang. May be the best V-6 engine ever made to date. All that car and no bailout money. Way to go Ford! Way to stay true blue American! 6-4, 240 plenty of room.

Poor quality
By riches on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Picked up new 2011 Mustang on 9-21-10. Next day car started skipping, smoking and stalling. Took it back to dealership where it has been ever since. Waiting on a new PCM, maybe next week.

My first 'sports' car
By jimmy G. on 09/06/10 01:56 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Well I just had this car for couple of days at the time of writing this review. But my initial impressions were pretty good. My out the door price was 25K even(after adding auto trans, security package, rear spoiler, and side stripes). Think I got a good deal from the dealer and I'm happy. One thing I don't understand is the fact that the max speed for V6 is wimpy 113 mph. 113 mph for a 305 horse car? Come on, even VW Jetta can go that fast. Other than that, everything seems to be good so far.

Red candy metallic/w 6 speed auto
By Mike on 08/12/10 11:22 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second mustang and second V-6. No comparison. The 2011 has V-8 like performance and is economical. This is the base model with no option other than dealer added window tint for the Arizona summer.

Best Mustang to date!
By tracyf0908 on 08/10/10 17:17 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I LOVE my new 2011 Mustang! I traded in a 2006 v6, and the upgrades in this mustang are amazing! Fun to drive, and not to mention much faster! This is my 3rd mustang and the best yet! A+++++++ FORD!

V6 Mustang
By horsey22 on 08/06/10 16:10 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned numerous Mustangs and various other makes over the years. This Mustang is one of the best ever. It has performed over expectations. A really great car.

Good American car
By smini on 07/25/10 16:37 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

After buying Japanese cars for years I wanted to buy a American car. Chose Ford over Cadillac as their coupe was not yet available. Mustang is a good car but had to take it to the dealer twice in two weeks after purchase as the battery died once and the Navigation is not working properly. Still a proud American car owner.

Excellent
By JPF on 07/24/10 10:49 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Just a top choice in all aspects. Performance is amazing. Typical of a car costing thousands more

Best Pony Car Yet!
By Wayne on 06/30/10 06:05 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in a 2005 mustang for this car. I loved that car, but this one is so much fun to drive. I wanted a 5.0 but after driving this was very satisfied with the power and feel of ride. This is the best bargain for the money and quality is spot on.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Mustang Coupe in VA is:

$152 per month*