2011 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Its an expensive toy
By jenrobsdad on 07/26/12 21:24 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I have a convertible and like it, but I feel the price for the V-6 Premium was about $5K too much and I bought it used. I have only had it three weeks and was a victim of a nasty hit and run while I was in a store so it sits in the shop. It will be interesting how it will hold up after being repaired. My girlfrield loves taking it on tight curves so I think this will be more her favorite car than mine. I miss my 2011 Fusion SEL. Much better bang for the buck.

2011 Mustang
By galonahorse67 on 07/31/11 17:07 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Recently purchased a used 2011 Mustang Convertible w/ 22k. Like the look, but extremely unhappy with the quality of some interior parts as well as the Ford 3/36 Bumper to Bumper warranty. First thing wrong is my 6-way power drivers seat makes a terrible noise and moves very slow to not at all at times and Ford says that because it still works they will not replace it so play with it until it goes out. Has an engine or tranny hesitation, then the radio buttons on the steering wheel have the paint chipping off and the tan convertible top shows the black grease everytime you put it down. I am no kid and am not hard on my baby but very disappointed in the car and Ford.

Awsum 11
By nite creature on 10/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This pony pak, V6 is one awesome Mustang, Every where I go, People stop and stare, or shout WOW, handles and rides great, and great power, this is the best ride I ever bought, and I have bought lots of them over the years, the interior is pure quality, and the paint ,candy red is flawless. I have a 67 Mustang also, The 11 is so retro, not like a Camaro, Buy one you won't be disappointed.

Leaky Roof
By Bob on 10/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Good looks and fun to drive, but the roof leaks above driver and passenger windows. After 2 dealer visits, no help so far. Leaks in drive-through car wash. Owners manual and Ford hot line maintain power washing could cause this problem, but car was not exposed to power washer. Haven't driven in more than light rain so severity of problem remains to be seen.

Kona Blue Convertable
By "Early School Mustan on 08/26/10 14:54 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

My wife & I rented a 2010 Mustang convertible to drive from Kentucky to the NASCAR race at Watkins Glen in early August. That rental proved a stronger sales tool than any dealership could ever provide. When reading the features of the 2011 model, we decided they far outweighed any price savings obtainable from a 2010 year end deal. We love the styling, peppy V-6 305 hp with smooth sounding dual stainless steel exhausts. The sync system takes a little adopting to. My short drives to/from work a a real joy; whenever the top is down. Evening drives with the top down are exhilarating!

Love this new V6
By KC on 06/21/10 13:10 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Have only put about 1,000 miles on my new Mustang convertible but it's already easily the best Mustang I have owned. The power from this new V6 is outstanding and the handling and braking are top notch. I have the 6 spd Auto and it handles the engine very well. Steering is direct and well weighted, controls all feel of the highest quality. This is the first Mustang I've driven that feels in many ways like my Honda's. In fact, with the real aluminum trim and fabulous Sync system this Mustang is more luxurious and sophisticated than most other cars in it's price class. And top down, well, nothing is better. Top is thick and seals very well.

What a deal!
By Dan on 06/15/10 15:43 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is the second Mustang I have owned but the first one was about 20 years ago. The car is as good as every review had written land more. I actually got stopped by the police in rural Wisconsin to check on the missing license permit which was in the front window as the car is a CV. What they really wanted to do is ask questions about the vehicle which they did.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Mustang Convertible in VA is:

$146 per month*