2011 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Great bang for the buck!
By jimmbbo on 03/22/14 21:39 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I drove the Challenger, Camaro and Mustang. The Dodge was a slug, and the Camaro drove well, but felt excessively claustrophobic, and its lines never "sang" to me as did the 'stang. I was hooked. After 25000 miles in my Sterling Gray 5.0 GT with 6 speed manual I still REALLY enjoy driving it. Every time I get in it after a couple of days away, it's like an eager puppy that wants to go out and romp - with 412 HP. Great bang for the buck!

I was surprised!
By regularguynlr on 04/09/12 08:28 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Ok. First, I'm a Corvette fan. So when my partner bought a 2011 Mustang Gt Convertible Auto; I thought I would not like it but that I would just have to be supportive. But to my surprise. I love this car!! I have a 2005 Vette Convertible and I would much rather take the Mustang on a trip than the Vette! I know. I can't believe it but its the truth. This car is comfortable, fast, will take a curve like nobody's bussiness and looks pretty good doing it too. If your thinking about one, Get it! You won't be sorry, maybe surprised like me.

Tweaked GTconvertible
By mustangalan on 04/27/11 21:58 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

I recently bought the GT convertible after looking at the Camaro and Challenger. Immediately loved it but decided to add some stealth performance so had the Ford Racing supercharger instaaled along with Magnaflow exhaust to give a little more rumble. Now 600+ horsepower and fast not the word for it. Now a Corvette killer. The Camaro and Challenger don't even come close!

2011 MUSTANG GT Convertible
By JIM REED on 08/27/10 19:38 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my sixth Mustang since 1980, and my third convertible (1984 5.0LX V8 and 1987 GT V8). I had it out for a two hour top down drive today. When you drive this new Mustang GT, you feel as if you're an active part of the car. It fits you so well and is that flawless in everything it does. And its ride, handling and V8 engine performance are all totally off the scale. Ford's new EPAS steering is incredible, best ever. They just seem to have gotten everything right on this car! My Mustang was the first Mustang GT convertible sold by my dealer! It was specially ordered by me and took exactly eight weeks, as promised. I took delivery on July 9th.

Driving my new 5.0 Mustang
By My new 5.0 'stang on 07/12/10 21:26 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

This 2011 V8 GT Mustang is incredible! Its extremely fast and it rides and handles very good. Mine has the 6spd auto trans, premium trimmed Grabber Blue with the 401A interior trim pkge with the blue seat stripes and stitching. I ordered the Shaker 1000 stereo which is totally awesome. Got the exterior conv pkge 6 with dual side vents, hood scoop, deck lid trim panel and pedestal spoiler. 19 inch painted nickel alum wheels (very nice and probably rare). Drop the top and enjoy it. This is my ninth Mustang since 1968. Just started enjoying my car.

Best (only) Mustang since my 1969 Mach 1
By NFH38 on 05/18/10 10:22 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Overall a lot of fun and a great value among high performance cars. Fit and finish to a surprising high standard...this is my first American car in many years and I had almost given up. Powertrain is awesome and electronics suite is better than my Audi. Ergonomics and cabin convenience are sorely lacking. Glove box won't even hold manuals. No place to put mailbox keys etc. Cupholder makes shifting clumsy and needs better design. Yes, we do need a water bottle in the car in an AZ summer.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Mustang in VA is:

$145 per month*