Perfected Pony 2005 to 2010 GT Series
By All American Muscle on
2010 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
First let me say, that if you own a 2005 to 2009 Mustang GT you own something truly unique. I had a 2006 GT and a 2008 GT and in a way I wish I still had my 2006. Here is why: the look, feel, sound, gauges, dash, air conditioning registers on these years were retro and perfect and will never be duplicated again. Now about the 2010 GT, why would I buy a 2010 GT instead of a 2011? Proven and Perfect Motor, Proven and Perfect 5 speed, Proven and perfect steering, you can use 87 octane, the car is too fast and too quick for 95% of urban driving. What you have here is the perfected article. The safest, most reliable, most proven design to date. If you want the quickest get the 2011 5.0
Favorite Features
Hepa filtration with instant cold a/c makes the car a clean breathing habitat. ZR rated tires are awesome, base stereo is great, Kona Blue paint is so unique, so cool. Stainless exhaust is perfectly tuned, perfectly set up."Cold Air Intake" works, regardless whether air is really colder or not.
Suggested Improvements
Noise is absent. Ford made the 2010 too quiet and then designed this funky sound tube to get the sound back. So the suggestion is simple:an insulation delete package for guys and gals who like muscle cars that sound like muscle not like luxury. Rear end axle options for automatics 3:73. Std lumbar