2010 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Not my father's 66' Mustang Co

2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

V6 Convertible (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Not my father's 66' Mustang Coupe..
By wilcox on

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

It's motor (4.6) is smaller than dads old 289 cu in. with the 2 bbl carburetor. And it's an electric Grabber Blue color w/black cloth top - which always looks better when not sitting on a car lot. I keep it garaged and only drive it on nice days. Loads of looks and compliments on the street. It's actually an automatic (not offered in Model review selection info by Edmunds) and it works perfectly for a vehicle made in summer of 2009. Wife gave it to me as a 25th anniversary present. It surprising how nice this vehicle is, and the sound it makes is just right. No tickets, and drive it with traction control activated. An ounce of Image is worth a pound of performance.

Premium GT, 4.6 mill, Automatic transmission, black cloth top, and Grabber Blue kicks rear when clean and waxed properly. It handles great. Shaker sound system is okay for this kind of car.

I've installed hood lifters because the prop bar method takes away form looks and it's more convenient to lift and close. I ain't big on using navigation system (on any of our vehicles) but it looks nice...gives information, and no problems.