My Dream Car
By Lepage on
2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
I took delivery my dream car a Kona Metallic Blue Mustang GT Premium coupe 3 days ago. This color is amazing, beautiful metallic blue in the sun, purple at dusk or dawn, and black at night. I purchased the comfort package, security package, HID headlights, manual transmission, & Track-Pak option. As you can imagine the handling is phenomenal! The engine horsepower is more than enough for the average driver. However,as a performance enthusiast not enough power for me. The interior has excellent quality, with great ergonomics. I love the aesthetics, from Sync to “My Color” to the quiet comfortable interior. The audio system has a surprisingly great sound.
Favorite Features
The great exhaust notes coming from the car. The factory installed race car suspension provides fantastic road input through the steering wheel. The Kona Metallic Blue just blows me away! The car has styling cues from the Mustangs of the early seventies.
Suggested Improvements
Factory orderable engine upgrades at Premium GT level. The Track-Pak eliminates orderable Factory body kit options. The race car suspension needs different settings to match driving conditions, buckle up. The location of center console cup holder will get in the way when shifting gears.