2010 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: I wish it were true

2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

I wish it were true
By Imreallyunhappy on

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My 2010 GT Premium started life being scratched by the dealer before I got it. That took 5 days in total to fix. It now has less than 800 miles on it and it's been back in the shop twice. This last time, it's been two weeks. The problem was a major rattle coming from inside the dash. Only solution was for dealer to replace dash. Nearly two weeks and the dealer is waiting for the new dash to arrive from Ford. By the time I get it back I'm sure the new car smell that it had will have been replaced by the smells usually found in a service department. I wish I'd bought something else.

While I had it I loved its acceleration. It didn't handle as well as my 300ZX that I parted with, but it was very close. But, the thrill of the V8 and its performance. Nothing comes close. And, it looked fantastic.

Build them better. To have to replace a dash after only 750 miles has to have wiped out all the profit Ford made on the car. The dealer has provided me with a rental, so I have something to drive - a Focus. I bought it 9 weeks ago and it's been in the shop for 3 of them.