2010 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Great vehicle!!!!!

2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

V6 Coupe (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Great vehicle!!!!!
By KonaGT on

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I set out to get a fuel efficient vehicle along the line of a Malibu or Fusion. My wife thought we should get something more FUN. I had settled on the 6 cylinder Mustang and she talked me into the GT. Th day after I got it I traveled to Toronto which was about 500 miles round trip. Driving it at about 72mph the whole way, I averaged about 28mpg. Not bad!!! The car is great. It is very comfortable. The power is great. The SYNC is awesome. I am learning more and more everyday of its capabilities. I got the GT Premium with a 5 spd manual. The color is Kona Blue. The car gets looks everywhere and I cannot get gas without someone asking me about it. Great car. Great Value!

Very comfortable. Excellent Power. Throaty exhaust note when you want to hear it but subtle at highway speed. Sex appeal. Impressive fuel economy for a V8. The SYNC is amazing. I like changing the interior colors at will.

I would really like to have a programmable garage door opener.