2010 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Great V6 You'll Love

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Great V6 You'll Love
By Ichiban Driver on

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The 2011 V6 Mustang gets all the love these days with its new engine. But my 2010 V6 is a dream--fun to drive and in Kona Blue with the Pony Package, a real eye-catcher. I was a German car snob for 20 years and had some very solid BMW's and a fun little C230 Benz. Now, I'm hooked on the design, styling and solid performance of my Mustang. I don't doubt the 2011's are even better, but don't believe anybody who tries to diminish the 2010's. Just drive one and decide for yourself.

Beautiful exterior lines evoking the classic Mustang look; modernized and sleek interior (especially in leather) that eliminates the cheap look of older models.

From what I can tell, Ford made them in the 2011 Mustangs. My 2010 is no economy model on gasoline--in town, stop-and-go gets you about 16 mpg. But on the open highway, you'll easily get 24 mpg with unleaded regular. The new V6 is rated at 31 mpg highway--a nice improvement.