2010 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Ford Mustang eats Volvo S40

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Ford Mustang eats Volvo S40
By Dale on

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have been driving a Volvo S40 for 9 years and had so many problems yet wanted to get my money out of it. Finally decided to face facts and ditch the four-banger. I was glad to see Ford still made a good American product for a reasonable price. Considered several models but just fell in love with the 2010 Mustang Premium V-6 automatic. You can't beat its looks both inside and outside. Good attention to detail and the standard equipment with the Premium model is great. I can't believe how much fun it is to drive and the SYNC and Shaker systems are very cool. The sequential tail lights remind me of the old Thunderbirds. My Mustang was $200 under invoice plus $2k cash back & 4%. WOW!

My Color interior lighting and guages, SYNC system, Shaker Sound System, capless gasoline fill, custom wheels

It would be nice to have the driver's seat return to its position once it opens for back seat access.