2010 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Fantastic drive!

2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Fantastic drive!
By Warren Ayen on

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just got the car two days ago and I'm still loving it. The V6 has pep but is a tad slow, and the attention to detail is amazing. The car handles very smoothly and responds to my touch when I want it to. The interior accent lighting (user customizable) and touches make it fun to show off, and the heated seats up here in the cold cold north were a great option. I get turned heads everywhere I go with the pony upgrade and racing stripes. The SYNC definitely takes some time to get used to - I still haven't figured out how to hang up a call. The Sat. radio, iPod connection, and 6-disc changer means you never run out of music and media. All in all a great car to own.

Heated seats, SYNC, custom colored accent and dash lighting, and feel of acceleration

Definitely needs a more powerful V6. It feels sometimes like it's 10+ years old. Even so, it's a lot stronger than some other V6's (and hybrids!).