2010 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Don't even miss my BMW 335i Tw

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Don't even miss my BMW 335i Twin Turbo
By Trent on

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Black on Black GT premium coupe, automatic, 19 inch wheels, comfort package with heated seats. I am very impressed with this car and after coming out of a BMW that is saying a lot. I feel proud to be supporting an American Company and especially when they are building cars like this. The engine sound is intoxicating. The overall feel behind the wheel will take you back to your more youthful self. I am 6'5" and a big guy and I have no problems fitting in the car comfortably. Everyone wants to compare this car to the Camaro but have you sat in one? They should be ashamed to make such an ugly interior plus Ford did not take any bail out money! I now own 2 2010 Fords and love the direction.

The engine, the sound of the engine, the interior and the cool factor. Ford nailed the styling dead on and I did not want the HIDs because the older style light looks much cooler to my eyes. I never got the attention this car gets when I had my BMW. The torque will pull you out of your seat.

The car needs better brakes or a Brembo option. Home link should be in every car? The rear end is nervous over poor roads? Stereo sound could be better. The power moves seat closer and back but you need to manually adjust lean angle? Front hood needs shocks to hold open not older style stick.