2010 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Better seats and move the cuph

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Better seats and move the cupholders...
By Matt on

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've owned seven Mustangs over the years, from all but the first generation. This is by far my favorite. Everything about the car is outstanding except how well the seat holds me in place when accelerating through corners, and the location of the cup holders directly behind the shifter with the manual trans. Other than that Ford has fixed every single complaint I've ever had about any of the other Mustangs I've owned over the years, an amazing car, Ford's best yet.

The traction control system. I've hated every traction control system I've ever driven with until this one, I usually turn them off. This one, however, drives with the driver instead of trying to override in most cases!

Move the cup holders somehow to the right for manual trans cars and put better seats in it. (The only category in which my old fox-body Mustangs were better was the seats, I miss the lumbar support.)