2010 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Best overall Mustang I've owne

2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Best overall Mustang I've owned
By jbrillo on

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I'm no stranger to Mustangs as this is the 4th Mustang GT I've owned. This car may lack the grunt of a Camaro SS, but it makes up for it in every other department. The interior is excellent in quality, ergonomics & aesthetics. It's the most quiet & comfortable cabin of any Mustang I've owned. I would not have paid extra for the My Color feature, but it came with the car. I do have to admit though, now that I have it I really enjoy it. The handling is phenomenal. You can really wring the car out even with the traction control on. The power is not bad. It's more than enough for the average driver. However, as a performance enthusiast, I wish it were more competitive with a Camaro SS.

I really like the new looks. It looks much tougher than the outgoing model. The SYNC feature is awesome. Hands free cell phone use is nice. Just press a button & talk. You can even control a blue tooth MP3 player with voice commands. Nice to see USB ports too. Love the sound they piped in.

It needs more horsepower to be competitive with the Camaro. Make Brembo brakes standard or at least optional. A 6-spd manual transmission would be nice too.