Awesome CAR!
By dsande on
2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
Ive had 3 Mustangs a 1993,2006 and my current 2010 Mustang Gt awesome Car.Its Better than the 2006 all the way.Bought both of them used had the 2006 for about 11months then found the 2010 Mustang Gt 4.6liter in Kona Blue,favorite color.I thought the 2006 was good the 2010 Mustang is Great handles better and it even has the track pack,heated seats and 19'wheels.I get stares at all the people who wished they had one.This car overall handles better drives quiet and if your use to a sports car ride ,its Allright with me.No kids in the back seats to mess up the leather and I keep the music Crankin.Allways wanted a Mustang since I was a kid Im on my 3rd one,this is the only car I'll drive FORD #1
Favorite Features
Favorite features are the Heated seats and SYNC.Thats why I traded in my 2006 for the 2010 because of the heated seats,and when I found out about the SYNC,,that was it.I can take a corner really well in this baby..reminds me of the 1967 Mustang,everyone thinks its a hatchback..
Suggested Improvements
cup holders are in a odd place when driving the manual,but I deal with it,,mayb a usb hook plug in the back seat..Overall The Mustang is the only car I'll ever keep driving..cause Im the only driver of it..single and Free..Like the MUSTANG!