2010 Ford Mustang 4.6L V8 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews 4

2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

GT Premium Coupe (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Best overall Mustang I've owned
By jbrillo on 07/15/09 23:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I'm no stranger to Mustangs as this is the 4th Mustang GT I've owned. This car may lack the grunt of a Camaro SS, but it makes up for it in every other department. The interior is excellent in quality, ergonomics & aesthetics. It's the most quiet & comfortable cabin of any Mustang I've owned. I would not have paid extra for the My Color feature, but it came with the car. I do have to admit though, now that I have it I really enjoy it. The handling is phenomenal. You can really wring the car out even with the traction control on. The power is not bad. It's more than enough for the average driver. However, as a performance enthusiast, I wish it were more competitive with a Camaro SS.

Absolutely Amazing!
By ctreff on 07/01/09 06:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Just picked up a Kona Blue GT this week, and I am absolutely amazed. The car handles like a dream and has power to spare. Only have a couple hundred miles on it so far, but so far so good! I looked at this, the Camero and the Challenger...IMO the Mustang is much more refined than any of them. It may lack in the power department, but it still have plenty of gitty-up in her. The gas millage is actually very good for a V8, I am getting about 21 mixed highway and city, so no complaints there.