Used 2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Solid performance for any decade
By Knyght_ryder_gt

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First mustang was a 96 gt black with saddle interior. This is incomparable. The classic look of a 69, or 70 with subdue design for the tail lights and spoiler. Unique. Have to opt for the 5 speed manual, GT premium, and saddle interior with ambient lighting, shaker 1000 audio, accompanied by Microsoft SYNC. Upgraded rims and the candy apple red look great on the outside, while the lighter interior adds comfort and contrast. And performance without falter, put the advance trac in sport mode and smoke a couple of imports. With a growl from the exhaust that could only previously be heard with aftermarket upgrade. Thank you ford.

candy apple red. saddle leather interior. shaker 1000 with Microsoft sync. Premium rims. Sirius satellite radio.

love my stangs!
By flyinbyu

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my 6th mustang gt, so i would say i know a lot about them! i love mustangs as my first car was a 1999 mustang gt! this 2010 is my first BRAND NEW mustang and i am thrilled i got a 2010 grabber blue mustang gt premium with the track pack! it has every option you can get minus the glass roof! i love it!

custom leather, ambient lighting , sound transmission tube, shaker sound system and of course the roar under the hood!

MORE POWER! i am not saying it is slow by any means but i want more out of a car that stickers 36,500 bucks! c'mon ford time to step up

Eye Turner
By daven

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Traded in a 2005 V6 for the 2010 V8. As expected I was not disappointed. I shopped hard to find this car with the #4 accessory package which has the hood scoop and pedestal spoiler. Couple that with the candy apple red exterior and the 401A red interior and this car turns heads. The HID headlights,Shaker 1000 stereo.ambient lighting are must haves. This car rocks. Did my time with the minivans, SUV and 4 door sedans. The kids are gone and Dad is cruising.

Hood scoop, ambient lighting, HID headlights

none

BEST CAR, HANDS DOWN
By randylcoffey

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have a 5-speed boy-toy! It is fast, pretty, and comfortable. This car will fly low and feel good at the same time. I got the updated interior (in red). It rides smooth, yet handles better than my old sports car. The interior features are much better than past mustangs; it is almost luxury grade. It is the best car I have ever owned in my 55 years. I tested BMWs, infinitis, mazdas, mitsubishis, audis, and lots more. Nothing, save a porsche (which costs twice as much) comes close in "fun-to-drive" and full features. The only let down was gas mileage, but what can you expect from a V-8 that has to be driven fast?!

Mustang GT
By Daven

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought my GT in July and have driven it now for 6 months. Love this car. Sounds great and gets second looks wherever I go. Candy Apple Red with the red leather interior is really sharp. The ambient interior lighting is cool-I like the ice blue. Shaker 1000 stereo is more than I need but what the heck. The factory hood scoop and pedestal spoiler set this car apart from the other GT's on the lot. Probably should have waited for the 2011 with 400 horses but I am having fun with this car.