2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Utah John
By Utah John on 11/15/09 16:03 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Special order with many options. Auto is crisp and car is very fun to drive. The look of the glass roof from the inside out is worth the money. Many positive comments on overall look of car. Exhaust note has a neat rumble. Driving down the road if feels like a million bucks and solid as can be. Compared to a Camero and debated long and hard between the two but from inside out there is no doubt this is by far the better car. Much nicer interior and one can actually see outside. I waited many years saving my money to buy this car and it was worth all the time.

New '10
By Kirk Miller on 11/10/09 16:23 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Traded in '08 GT for new '10. Quite a bit different. Exterior is sleeker and interior is worlds better. Materials are much better, very quiet inside (until you step on it). Even turn signal is a significant improvement. Not really any faster, but definitely handles better. Friend just got SS Camaro. It is faster, but feels much bigger than Mustang on the road and more cramped inside (I am 6'1").

Best Mustang yet!
By Lucas on 10/22/09 12:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've driven many Mustangs in my life. This is by far the best quality Mustang ever. The power is there when you need it, it's comfortable (we took a 3,000 mile trip in it). The ride quality is unmatched when coupled with what it can do in corners. Fuel mileage is more than adequate as well. Trunk space is very good for a Mustang, not full size car worthy, but sufficient. I'm very impressed with the Shaker audio system and the SYNC system is beyond cool!

Simply Amazing !!
By Kat on 10/13/09 13:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Our first Mustang --> A 2010 GT Premium, black on black, with Aluminium Machine bright 19 inch wheels, HID light, navigation, rear camera ok, ok one word it is a - masterpiece (had to wait for 7.5 weeks to get one). Have owned Hondas and Toyotas earlier, Hondas are good, Toyotas are crap (bad experience and hence the opinion). Bottomline, never knew Fords were that good, wasted few years of my life by not driving one earlier. My highschooler is eagerly waiting to get his license and drive it. My 4 year olds just wants to be dropped off to school in the Mustang. Power, the roaring sound, head turner, great handling, the super cool indicators enough said I must say, it is --> Simply Amazing!!

My Dream Car
By Lepage on 10/01/09 13:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I took delivery my dream car a Kona Metallic Blue Mustang GT Premium coupe 3 days ago. This color is amazing, beautiful metallic blue in the sun, purple at dusk or dawn, and black at night. I purchased the comfort package, security package, HID headlights, manual transmission, & Track-Pak option. As you can imagine the handling is phenomenal! The engine horsepower is more than enough for the average driver. However,as a performance enthusiast not enough power for me. The interior has excellent quality, with great ergonomics. I love the aesthetics, from Sync to “My Color” to the quiet comfortable interior. The audio system has a surprisingly great sound.

"Funtagious"
By Ronnie on 09/29/09 17:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have owned new GT Mustangs in the years of 91, 93, 94, 96, 04, and now 2010. I must say, Ford has finally devoted the attention to the Mustang that it deserves. The car simply handles amazingly, quite agile, and has the power needed to make it fun! The interior is impressive, especially the ambient lighting. The stereo sounds fantastic. I really can not come up with any suggestions for improvement. Take a drive, you will be "hooked"!

awesome car
By robinthahood on 09/26/09 20:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this car,crossed shopped it against the competition,the mustang won on price,and the fun to drive experiance.I have two boys who are already fighting who will drive it first,and they have a few years to go.Still early to have a say about fuel milage but you don't get a mustang for the fuel milage.

Awesome
By uncle fester on 08/23/09 22:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Had the car 2 days now. Very nice.. fund to drive. Acceleration is great... sounds great too.

WOW!!!!
By 10Pony on 08/17/09 11:43 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Specs - Kona Blue GT premium coupe, automatic, 19 inch wheels, comfort & security package, HID headlights. Ford finally got it right with the interior - no more plastic - it is real aluminum now. The whole interior, from Sync to MyColor is great. The Shaker 500 audio system is surprising good. The gauges are laid out well and the car has good console storage space for a sports car. Also, the trunk has a lot more room than you think and the back seats fold down for more room. At 6'2", I fit very comfortably in the car and have ample leg room. The automatic seats are easy to use. It would be wise to check out the new Mustang before getting anything else in this category.

First Sports Car
By Zaxman on 07/24/09 19:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I must put the review in perspective. My wife allowed me to have a sporty car since the kids are all grown. We purchased a GT Premium coupe, however, the vehicle is upgraded with a Roush 427R package. I don't see any reviews on Edmunds about the Roush, but I must say this vehicle is worth the upgrade. After talking to someone who used to work for the SVT at Ford, the Roush is a much better overall than the Cobra. With 435 hp and 400 torque, this a dream car to drive and the handling is remarkable. The regular GT Premium was enjoyable to drive, but if you can get the Roush you won't be disappointed. Mine is a short throw 5-speed Grabber Blue with flat black accents and great seats.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Mustang in VA is:

$152 per month*