2010 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Solid performance for any decade
By Knyght_ryder_gt on 05/24/10 13:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First mustang was a 96 gt black with saddle interior. This is incomparable. The classic look of a 69, or 70 with subdue design for the tail lights and spoiler. Unique. Have to opt for the 5 speed manual, GT premium, and saddle interior with ambient lighting, shaker 1000 audio, accompanied by Microsoft SYNC. Upgraded rims and the candy apple red look great on the outside, while the lighter interior adds comfort and contrast. And performance without falter, put the advance trac in sport mode and smoke a couple of imports. With a growl from the exhaust that could only previously be heard with aftermarket upgrade. Thank you ford.

love my stangs!
By flyinbyu on 03/15/10 21:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my 6th mustang gt, so i would say i know a lot about them! i love mustangs as my first car was a 1999 mustang gt! this 2010 is my first BRAND NEW mustang and i am thrilled i got a 2010 grabber blue mustang gt premium with the track pack! it has every option you can get minus the glass roof! i love it!

Eye Turner
By daven on 03/06/10 08:54 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Traded in a 2005 V6 for the 2010 V8. As expected I was not disappointed. I shopped hard to find this car with the #4 accessory package which has the hood scoop and pedestal spoiler. Couple that with the candy apple red exterior and the 401A red interior and this car turns heads. The HID headlights,Shaker 1000 stereo.ambient lighting are must haves. This car rocks. Did my time with the minivans, SUV and 4 door sedans. The kids are gone and Dad is cruising.

BEST CAR, HANDS DOWN
By randylcoffey on 03/02/10 12:40 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have a 5-speed boy-toy! It is fast, pretty, and comfortable. This car will fly low and feel good at the same time. I got the updated interior (in red). It rides smooth, yet handles better than my old sports car. The interior features are much better than past mustangs; it is almost luxury grade. It is the best car I have ever owned in my 55 years. I tested BMWs, infinitis, mazdas, mitsubishis, audis, and lots more. Nothing, save a porsche (which costs twice as much) comes close in "fun-to-drive" and full features. The only let down was gas mileage, but what can you expect from a V-8 that has to be driven fast?!

Mustang GT
By Daven on 02/24/10 04:43 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought my GT in July and have driven it now for 6 months. Love this car. Sounds great and gets second looks wherever I go. Candy Apple Red with the red leather interior is really sharp. The ambient interior lighting is cool-I like the ice blue. Shaker 1000 stereo is more than I need but what the heck. The factory hood scoop and pedestal spoiler set this car apart from the other GT's on the lot. Probably should have waited for the 2011 with 400 horses but I am having fun with this car.

Sweet Ride
By Txjetmech on 01/29/10 12:15 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I drove 150 miles to find this car. From the moment I drove it I loved it. Could not make a deal the first trip but on November 30 the dealership got what I wanted. I love the heated seats and power driver and passenger front seats. Lots of power as I zoomed past my buddy in his 94 corvette. Love the sync and the sat radio. The interior is beautiful. The handling is great

Off the HOOK!!!
By Dave in Buffalo on 01/20/10 08:15 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Fantastic machine! I have been a Ford fan for a while now, and have been patiently waiting for my chance to buy a Mustang; I am NOT dissapointed. Oh - and do not listen to the folks that say to wait for the '11s - this car has more power than a normal human being requires on today's roads!!! The car handles extremely well, and the five-speed is a dream to operate. Ford has also executed the redesigned and upgraded interior in such a way as to put most 'luxury cars' to shame! I liked the new 2005 Mustang, but this car is off the charts in execution, fun, and excitement. Heads are turning wherever I go - a very cool feeling. Rock on, Ford!!!

Outstanding Vehicle
By Geiger's Kona's GT on 12/29/09 06:19 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

After purchasing my GT, i have to say is WOW!!!!!. My wife originally wanted the car but after driving on the Autobahn in Germany. I just have to say WOW. The car is very powerful from what i remembered back in the early 90's and the throaty exhaust sound is earth shattering. Every where we drive in it, the stares and the mouths dropping on the pavements is awesome. Also, i am learning more and more what this car can do everyday as well. My GT is also Kona Blue but has with it a white racing stripe. In my opinion, Ford has done a magnificent job from the days of the 90's when they produced not so good vehicles. My hat is off to the guys in the oval blue company. Job well done.

Great vehicle!!!!!
By KonaGT on 12/06/09 08:54 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I set out to get a fuel efficient vehicle along the line of a Malibu or Fusion. My wife thought we should get something more FUN. I had settled on the 6 cylinder Mustang and she talked me into the GT. Th day after I got it I traveled to Toronto which was about 500 miles round trip. Driving it at about 72mph the whole way, I averaged about 28mpg. Not bad!!! The car is great. It is very comfortable. The power is great. The SYNC is awesome. I am learning more and more everyday of its capabilities. I got the GT Premium with a 5 spd manual. The color is Kona Blue. The car gets looks everywhere and I cannot get gas without someone asking me about it. Great car. Great Value!

Don't even miss my BMW 335i Twin Turbo
By Trent on 11/26/09 21:21 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Black on Black GT premium coupe, automatic, 19 inch wheels, comfort package with heated seats. I am very impressed with this car and after coming out of a BMW that is saying a lot. I feel proud to be supporting an American Company and especially when they are building cars like this. The engine sound is intoxicating. The overall feel behind the wheel will take you back to your more youthful self. I am 6'5" and a big guy and I have no problems fitting in the car comfortably. Everyone wants to compare this car to the Camaro but have you sat in one? They should be ashamed to make such an ugly interior plus Ford did not take any bail out money! I now own 2 2010 Fords and love the direction.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Mustang Coupe in VA is:

$152 per month*