Used 2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

The Engine Roars
By Stang

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Own a 2007 sweet 350z convertible and it is quick and nimble. But when you own/ride a 2010 gto Jet black. American made muscle car whose engine roars and thunders down the road then you know you are in a mustang!

Too many to mention!

Don't go backwards. Keep the retro design. And keep improving and updating to matin modern. Don't mess with style!

Best of both worlds.
By rsdamon

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Absolutely love my Ford Mustang! I have the premium V6 w/pony package, comfort package, and security package. This car offers a big luxury car ride complete with lots of luxury items, while handling like the sports car that it is. Classic sports car look and a true gem to drive.

My favorite features include the "My Color" gauge program w/ambient lighting, the SYNC system w/blue tooth, the sports car handling, and the multi-sequential tail lights. Oh, and did I mention how sexy the car is?!

Better gas mileage (which was addressed in the 2011 model) and more mid-range power (which was also addressed in the 2011 model).

Great Car!
By Chandaniwala

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have a Mercedes Benz E350, and just bought the Mustang. I can honestly say the Mustang is more fun to drive! Fuel economy could have been better, but the actual fuel costs are lower than the MB, as the Mustang takes regular unleaded (you can make your own comparisons at fueleconomy.gov). Overall, I am very pleased. I am also proud to be driving an American car, and an icon at that.

Leather interior is top notch. 18" crome wheels are very nice looking. The car's exterior is brilliantly designed. The interior is ergonomically comfortable. Sync is very handy, and not too difficult to learn or program. The Shaker sound system rocks!

Visor lights,extending visors, light in the glove compartment, more fuel efficient V6 (But that's just a matter of time - the 2011 V6 makes 305 horsepower and returns 30 mpg).

Ford Mustang eats Volvo S40
By Dale

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have been driving a Volvo S40 for 9 years and had so many problems yet wanted to get my money out of it. Finally decided to face facts and ditch the four-banger. I was glad to see Ford still made a good American product for a reasonable price. Considered several models but just fell in love with the 2010 Mustang Premium V-6 automatic. You can't beat its looks both inside and outside. Good attention to detail and the standard equipment with the Premium model is great. I can't believe how much fun it is to drive and the SYNC and Shaker systems are very cool. The sequential tail lights remind me of the old Thunderbirds. My Mustang was $200 under invoice plus $2k cash back & 4%. WOW!

My Color interior lighting and guages, SYNC system, Shaker Sound System, capless gasoline fill, custom wheels

It would be nice to have the driver's seat return to its position once it opens for back seat access.

I love it !!
By carocbr

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Waited nearly 3 months for car to be built & delivered, but it was worth the wait!! Amazing looks, performance better than expected and very comfortable to drive. My first mustang, and bought the manual. Shift is a little stiff, but has got better and lots more fun to drive than an auto. Car handles well, sticks to the road and no under steer. Acceleration excellent, especially if you make use of gears. SYNC system is neat - but complicated. Like the USB and phone dialling and Shaker system is top. Only very minor niggle is the cupholder gets in the way when you shift gears... but I'll live with it!!!

looks, manual gear shift, SYNC, mycolor, comfortable