2010 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Best car I've ever had
By nikisstang01 on 01/12/14 19:52 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've put 86,000 miles on her as of today. Ive taken her all over the US! I bought her new. I still have warranty that I have not used once. Whoever said it drives like a toyota probably never drove one! My grandma has a camery, trust me this car at over 200hp has great acceleration! It handles like my mom's '10 M3. I'm impressed by the reliability and performance of this car. Such a good investment.

2010 Ford Mustang V6
By theelcaminoman on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my Mustang in April and it by far surpassed my expectations! I am 18 years old and this is one of the best purchases iv ever made. Everyone disses the V6 pony saying its a dog; I would argue til I'm blue in the face. I have outran V8s in my Mustang and the acceleration would make you think its a V8. Performance is good but what about handling? Its a rough riding car. I'm not gonna lie. Personally, I like it. I like feeling every bump in the road and knowing the terrain i'm on. But since its bumpy as crud, it turns like a sports car. I can take 40 mph turns at 75. Kinda scary but she'll take it! The outside looks somewhat retro but pretty cool. It's the inside that gets me. My color!

V6 Has Plenty of "Go"
By Ellen on 10/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this 2010 model (black on black) "used" with 16,000 miles on it for my 17 year old, and got a great deal. The interior fit and finish is a huge improvement over older models. I was a bit worried about the V6 but it's got plenty of zip, and I didn't want a V8 for a teenager. The SYNC system is awesome and allows easy hands free cell phone use, but the best feature of all is the glass roof! It is gorgeous. This car turns heads and handles very well. I may have to borrow it from her more often.

Great V6 You'll Love
By Ichiban Driver on 08/20/10 13:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The 2011 V6 Mustang gets all the love these days with its new engine. But my 2010 V6 is a dream--fun to drive and in Kona Blue with the Pony Package, a real eye-catcher. I was a German car snob for 20 years and had some very solid BMW's and a fun little C230 Benz. Now, I'm hooked on the design, styling and solid performance of my Mustang. I don't doubt the 2011's are even better, but don't believe anybody who tries to diminish the 2010's. Just drive one and decide for yourself.

The BEST car I've ever owned
By Nicole on 08/03/10 23:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Id love to upgrade to the 2011 just for increased horsepower/mpg. I love this car absolutely no problems! I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee 06 and compared to the mustang it is no match. I never realized how unreliable the jeep was until I got an actual reliable car that never has problems (my mustang). The Ford service (only used for oil changes) are so helpful and sweet. The car handles amazingly and the seats are so comfortable. I love my SYNC system! This car is reliable, fun to drive, and beautiful. No complaints

The Engine Roars
By Stang on 05/23/10 16:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Own a 2007 sweet 350z convertible and it is quick and nimble. But when you own/ride a 2010 gto Jet black. American made muscle car whose engine roars and thunders down the road then you know you are in a mustang!

Best of both worlds.
By rsdamon on 05/21/10 17:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Absolutely love my Ford Mustang! I have the premium V6 w/pony package, comfort package, and security package. This car offers a big luxury car ride complete with lots of luxury items, while handling like the sports car that it is. Classic sports car look and a true gem to drive.

Great Car!
By Chandaniwala on 03/19/10 15:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have a Mercedes Benz E350, and just bought the Mustang. I can honestly say the Mustang is more fun to drive! Fuel economy could have been better, but the actual fuel costs are lower than the MB, as the Mustang takes regular unleaded (you can make your own comparisons at fueleconomy.gov). Overall, I am very pleased. I am also proud to be driving an American car, and an icon at that.

Ford Mustang eats Volvo S40
By Dale on 01/24/10 11:33 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have been driving a Volvo S40 for 9 years and had so many problems yet wanted to get my money out of it. Finally decided to face facts and ditch the four-banger. I was glad to see Ford still made a good American product for a reasonable price. Considered several models but just fell in love with the 2010 Mustang Premium V-6 automatic. You can't beat its looks both inside and outside. Good attention to detail and the standard equipment with the Premium model is great. I can't believe how much fun it is to drive and the SYNC and Shaker systems are very cool. The sequential tail lights remind me of the old Thunderbirds. My Mustang was $200 under invoice plus $2k cash back & 4%. WOW!

I love it !!
By carocbr on 11/15/09 17:20 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Waited nearly 3 months for car to be built & delivered, but it was worth the wait!! Amazing looks, performance better than expected and very comfortable to drive. My first mustang, and bought the manual. Shift is a little stiff, but has got better and lots more fun to drive than an auto. Car handles well, sticks to the road and no under steer. Acceleration excellent, especially if you make use of gears. SYNC system is neat - but complicated. Like the USB and phone dialling and Shaker system is top. Only very minor niggle is the cupholder gets in the way when you shift gears... but I'll live with it!!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Mustang Coupe in VA is:

$141 per month*