Used 2010 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews - 65 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Great Base model
By Jccables@gmail.com

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Traded in our family car (2015 hyundai sonata) for 2ea mustangs with this being one.

Let me say first off the v6 with the 4.0 and a 5-speed is one of the most solid setups these guys put together and it doesn't disappoint. Has great power and all but keeps up with my wife 2014 with the v6 which is supposedly updated and has about 100hp on mine... hmmm lol

Interior quality is lacking with hard plastic everywhere but it is a base model and this was bought with long range reliability in mind... and plastic won't rip or fade like leather haha.

Seats are sufficient and almost exactly what I remember in my father's setup. Front passengers German priority and the back has extremely limited room with smaller seats... adequate for 1 person to stretch across both sides lol.

Where this car shines is the exterior and performance. The outside of this car is beautiful in the super red and has more than enough giddy up to have a little fun. Turn of traction control and it gets even better without blowing through tires in the v8.

Overall they did a great job with this... Base model is really set up for the pure enthusiast that doesn't need/want many bells and whistles that over time will fail... and everything that could be improved upon has in new models... amazing job on this one ford.

My sweet GT
By Jim

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've had this car for 6 years now, still love everything about her. Fun to drive, flawless performance, and a head turner.

Best car I've ever had
By nikisstang01

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've put 86,000 miles on her as of today. Ive taken her all over the US! I bought her new. I still have warranty that I have not used once.
Whoever said it drives like a toyota probably never drove one! My grandma has a camery, trust me this car at over 200hp has great acceleration! It handles like my mom's '10 M3. I'm impressed
by the reliability and performance of this car. Such a good investment.

Bluetooth, roomy trunk, appearance, usb port to charge my iPhone, nice leather, custom interior lights which you can change the color, reliability, handling

Nothing, couldn't be happier!

Awesome CAR!
By dsande

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ive had 3 Mustangs a 1993,2006 and my current 2010 Mustang Gt awesome Car.Its Better than the 2006 all the way.Bought both of them used had the 2006 for about 11months then found the 2010 Mustang Gt 4.6liter in Kona Blue,favorite color.I thought the 2006 was good the 2010 Mustang is Great handles better and it even has the track pack,heated seats and 19'wheels.I get stares at all the people who wished they had one.This car overall handles better drives quiet and if your use to a sports car ride ,its Allright with me.No kids in the back seats to mess up the leather and I keep the music Crankin.Allways wanted a Mustang since I was a kid Im on my 3rd one,this is the only car I'll drive FORD #1

Favorite features are the Heated seats and SYNC.Thats why I traded in my 2006 for the 2010 because of the heated seats,and when I found out about the SYNC,,that was it.I can take a corner really well in this baby..reminds me of the 1967 Mustang,everyone thinks its a hatchback..

cup holders are in a odd place when driving the manual,but I deal with it,,mayb a usb hook plug in the back seat..Overall The Mustang is the only car I'll ever keep driving..cause Im the only driver of it..single and Free..Like the MUSTANG!

Average car, Average price: It's a Ford.
By blake0605

2010 Ford Mustang Coupe V6 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just purchased my 2010 Mustang V6 Automatic about 6 months ago, used, from a Ford dealer. The best part of this car is the looks, it's a very pretty car, and the interior has a nice look (though lacking in quality). The power is lacking. It drives and handles like a Toyota Camry; not what you would expect. This V6 is just a family sedan on a sports car platform, for a little over 20 grand, THAT is why the mustang is desirable. If you want overwhelming power or speed, then get the GT, the 'real' mustang.
Long story short, I'd prefer a 2007 C230 over this, but, the Mustang is a nice vehicle.

Sequential Tail Lights, Lines of the Car, Retro Interior, iPod/MP3 Jack