2010 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
First Mustang and First Convertible!
By briannabest90 on 04/12/12 09:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have always wanted a convertible, and could never find one I really liked. I recently started test driving the Pontiac G6, and Chrysler Sebring; they could not even compare to how the mustang convertible drove. I love my car (black body, black top, and black interior). It is so sleek looking, and when I drive by with the top down people just stop and stare. Super fun car to drive, and I fit my friends in there perfectly. Definitely recommend!

This is the Car iv'e been looking for
By Rickey on 09/04/10 18:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This the best car i have ever owned. It is black on black and I love to drive it. I have never gotten so many complements on a car before. when I put the top down people just stop and stare. I test drove a lot of convertibles before my wife suggested the Mustang it was the last one I test drove, got it that same day. Did I say I love driving it. I have become a Mustang Man.

Some Say Sports Car - I Say Roadster
By George on 05/23/10 08:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought the premier V6 convertible with the pony package because I did not believe I required a Hi- performance sports car. After thorough research, I decided on the V6 and consider a roadster. In that category, it is a great vehicle that, in my opinion, out paces its competition in most areas. It is fun to drive and invokes pleasant responses from other people.

Love My Car
By BD on 02/05/10 22:05 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My Mustang was special ordered just for me. The car is everything I knew it would be and more. This is the second convertible mustang I have owned. The first was in 1984. Now 26 years later I have another one. Love the my color ambient lighting, love the sync and navigation, love the backup camera. Color choice was white w/a black top and one of the striping packages also in black. I'm averaging 19 city and 24+ highway. I was thinking the mpgs would be a little better being that it is only a V6 engine but it's still new and not broke in yet. I am so happy with my car. I did a lot of research before I made my decision, and I couldn't have picked a better car. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE IT

Childhood DREAM, came TRUE!!!!
By Tressa on 12/03/09 20:05 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My whole life, I have dreamed of owning a convertible, but never thought that day would come. Finally at Thirty years old, that day came TRUE. I researched all the different models of convertibles, and none of the others compared to the Ford Mustang. The Mustang rated the highest in safety, which was one of my main concerns. Another was the comfort and room for passengers, and again the Mustang had it all.

Way to go Ford
By cowbay on 07/22/09 05:15 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Well my wife traded in her mountaineer for a mustang. Having her midlife crisis. She got the V6 premium with automatic and convertible. She also had the GT stripe installed over the hood and trunk. The color of the car is Kona blue. Very sharp looking and we get looks where ever we go. Car is well put together and solid. Ford really addressed past weakeness in the car. Car gets good mileage on the highway. We went out to Pa on business with straight open highway driving and the car got 26 MPG doing 70. Not bad for less than a 1,000 miles on the car. If someone is looking for a two door sports coupe they should look at this first before going to the imports.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Mustang Convertible in VA is:

$138 per month*