Used 2010 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Love this car!
By lba0

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I recently bought a 2010 Mustang Convertible (base V6 automatic). What an awesome ride! It has more than enough power to get me into trouble, and is an absolute beauty. The lines are amazing. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Love My Car
By Black Bull

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've had my car for three weeks, V6 convertible Black on Black. I have never gotten so many looks and compliments about a car before. The styling is great the ride is fun, this is my first Mustang. Looked at other convertibles, but this one I had to have.

Favorite Features

Sound system is great, sync, convertible, Pony Package Ambient lighting really nice rims, and the price was nice. The Voice activated system is to Cool.

Suggested Improvements

Light on sun visor mirror, for the wife.

2010 Mustang Convertible
By Joanne

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just got this 2010 vehicle on Monday, July 6, 2009. I have always wanted a yellow convertible since I was 5 years old. I'm now 71 and I must say my Sunset Gold Mustang is all I hoped it would be. It's like driving a big computer, so much to learn about the car. However, it is very comfortable and easy to drive. It has a lot of pick-up for a V6 and I love the Sirrus Radio. I really don't know what else to say escept it's the fun car to drive, especially with the top down whether you are 20 or a Senior Citizen.

Favorite Features

The confort of driving this car and the ease at which you raise and lower the top. The Sirrus Radio.

Suggested Improvements

I think the only thing I would improve on is the side pocker in the door. It needs to be a little deeper and further forward in the door. I am very short, under 5'2" and have to put the seat close, It makes it a little hard to get anything in or our of the little side pocket unless door is open.