2010 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Not my father's 66' Mustang Coupe..
By wilcox on 05/10/12 12:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It's motor (4.6) is smaller than dads old 289 cu in. with the 2 bbl carburetor. And it's an electric Grabber Blue color w/black cloth top - which always looks better when not sitting on a car lot. I keep it garaged and only drive it on nice days. Loads of looks and compliments on the street. It's actually an automatic (not offered in Model review selection info by Edmunds) and it works perfectly for a vehicle made in summer of 2009. Wife gave it to me as a 25th anniversary present. It surprising how nice this vehicle is, and the sound it makes is just right. No tickets, and drive it with traction control activated. An ounce of Image is worth a pound of performance.

I absolutely love this car!
By Rob, Long Island, NY on 08/30/10 10:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The new styling is perfect. This car (triple black) gets stares and comments almost every time I drive it. It's comfortable, extremely hot looking, fast, nimble, and the sound from the pipes is music. Build quality is fine, price is reasonable, and I fit my whole family in it. What else can you ask for? I could only rate 'fun to drive' a max of 10, but I would have given it a 15. There are many accessories out there to personalize it and further improve performance so it'll never 'get old'. The premium fuel is worth the extra cost. Glad I didn't wait for the 2011. The 4.6 is plenty powerful and a tried and true performer, while the 5.0 needs a few years of reliability history under its belt.

2010 GT Premium convertible
By chip13 on 06/11/10 18:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

For the past 10 years, I've been driving a BMW 330 convertible, Audi A4 V6 and Porsche 964 but my '10 GT Mustang is most fun of all. Had to install the FR3 handling pack to tighten it up but awesomely enjoyable now. 315 hp is enough to move it around in any gear (5-spd manual), even with a 3:31 rear gear. 18 mpg around town. Tight build quality. Grabber blue w/1970 Mach 1 hood stripes. Topped it off with Saleen 20" wheels.

GT Convertible
By gspfan on 03/18/10 17:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my first Mustang and have enjoyed it so far. Great looking Kona Blue metallic paint, awesome V8 sound, and handles well for it's size and weight. Gets lots of looks and compliments. Everybody likes this car. Except remorseful Camaro owners.

2010 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
By gspfan on 10/07/09 20:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Just bought the car new a few weeks ago. Have been enjoying it ever since. Lots of compliments on the car, especially the color -Kona Blue metallic. Plenty of power, decent comfort and handles surprisingly well for its size. Nice stereo. Sync system works well but takes a while to figure out.

210 mustang
By Tyler on 08/09/09 18:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

We have several mustangs but this is the boss of them all. Love the design and the handling of the car. Love the microsoft synch. Car is fun to drive and great to look at...

Great value - Muscle Car Classic
By nick on 05/22/09 07:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I test drove a mustang convertible 16 years ago but put off the purchase because of the insurance cost. 16 years later I finally purchased a 2010 gt prem conv(one of the benefits of getting old...lower insurance costs) and could not be happier. This car is true American muscle car; its powerful, fun to drive and a great value. The cons (axle, handling.....) are all shortcomings I can live with. So if you are in the market for a muscle car I would highly recommend this car. I considered buying a late 60's early 70's muscle car but decided that the Mustang would give me the same thrill/feel without the hassle of dealing with an ongoing restoration project.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Mustang Convertible in VA is:

$149 per month*