2010 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Love this car!
By lba0 on 07/12/12 06:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I recently bought a 2010 Mustang Convertible (base V6 automatic). What an awesome ride! It has more than enough power to get me into trouble, and is an absolute beauty. The lines are amazing. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Not my father's 66' Mustang Coupe..
By wilcox on 05/10/12 12:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It's motor (4.6) is smaller than dads old 289 cu in. with the 2 bbl carburetor. And it's an electric Grabber Blue color w/black cloth top - which always looks better when not sitting on a car lot. I keep it garaged and only drive it on nice days. Loads of looks and compliments on the street. It's actually an automatic (not offered in Model review selection info by Edmunds) and it works perfectly for a vehicle made in summer of 2009. Wife gave it to me as a 25th anniversary present. It surprising how nice this vehicle is, and the sound it makes is just right. No tickets, and drive it with traction control activated. An ounce of Image is worth a pound of performance.

First Mustang and First Convertible!
By briannabest90 on 04/12/12 09:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have always wanted a convertible, and could never find one I really liked. I recently started test driving the Pontiac G6, and Chrysler Sebring; they could not even compare to how the mustang convertible drove. I love my car (black body, black top, and black interior). It is so sleek looking, and when I drive by with the top down people just stop and stare. Super fun car to drive, and I fit my friends in there perfectly. Definitely recommend!

This is the Car iv'e been looking for
By Rickey on 09/04/10 18:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This the best car i have ever owned. It is black on black and I love to drive it. I have never gotten so many complements on a car before. when I put the top down people just stop and stare. I test drove a lot of convertibles before my wife suggested the Mustang it was the last one I test drove, got it that same day. Did I say I love driving it. I have become a Mustang Man.

I absolutely love this car!
By Rob, Long Island, NY on 08/30/10 10:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The new styling is perfect. This car (triple black) gets stares and comments almost every time I drive it. It's comfortable, extremely hot looking, fast, nimble, and the sound from the pipes is music. Build quality is fine, price is reasonable, and I fit my whole family in it. What else can you ask for? I could only rate 'fun to drive' a max of 10, but I would have given it a 15. There are many accessories out there to personalize it and further improve performance so it'll never 'get old'. The premium fuel is worth the extra cost. Glad I didn't wait for the 2011. The 4.6 is plenty powerful and a tried and true performer, while the 5.0 needs a few years of reliability history under its belt.

2010 GT Premium convertible
By chip13 on 06/11/10 18:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

For the past 10 years, I've been driving a BMW 330 convertible, Audi A4 V6 and Porsche 964 but my '10 GT Mustang is most fun of all. Had to install the FR3 handling pack to tighten it up but awesomely enjoyable now. 315 hp is enough to move it around in any gear (5-spd manual), even with a 3:31 rear gear. 18 mpg around town. Tight build quality. Grabber blue w/1970 Mach 1 hood stripes. Topped it off with Saleen 20" wheels.

Some Say Sports Car - I Say Roadster
By George on 05/23/10 08:34 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought the premier V6 convertible with the pony package because I did not believe I required a Hi- performance sports car. After thorough research, I decided on the V6 and consider a roadster. In that category, it is a great vehicle that, in my opinion, out paces its competition in most areas. It is fun to drive and invokes pleasant responses from other people.

GT Convertible
By gspfan on 03/18/10 17:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my first Mustang and have enjoyed it so far. Great looking Kona Blue metallic paint, awesome V8 sound, and handles well for it's size and weight. Gets lots of looks and compliments. Everybody likes this car. Except remorseful Camaro owners.

Love My Car
By BD on 02/05/10 22:05 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My Mustang was special ordered just for me. The car is everything I knew it would be and more. This is the second convertible mustang I have owned. The first was in 1984. Now 26 years later I have another one. Love the my color ambient lighting, love the sync and navigation, love the backup camera. Color choice was white w/a black top and one of the striping packages also in black. I'm averaging 19 city and 24+ highway. I was thinking the mpgs would be a little better being that it is only a V6 engine but it's still new and not broke in yet. I am so happy with my car. I did a lot of research before I made my decision, and I couldn't have picked a better car. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE IT

Childhood DREAM, came TRUE!!!!
By Tressa on 12/03/09 20:05 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang Convertible V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My whole life, I have dreamed of owning a convertible, but never thought that day would come. Finally at Thirty years old, that day came TRUE. I researched all the different models of convertibles, and none of the others compared to the Ford Mustang. The Mustang rated the highest in safety, which was one of my main concerns. Another was the comfort and room for passengers, and again the Mustang had it all.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Mustang Convertible in WA is:

$171 per month*