2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Awesome CAR!
By dsande on 01/27/13 23:12 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ive had 3 Mustangs a 1993,2006 and my current 2010 Mustang Gt awesome Car.Its Better than the 2006 all the way.Bought both of them used had the 2006 for about 11months then found the 2010 Mustang Gt 4.6liter in Kona Blue,favorite color.I thought the 2006 was good the 2010 Mustang is Great handles better and it even has the track pack,heated seats and 19'wheels.I get stares at all the people who wished they had one.This car overall handles better drives quiet and if your use to a sports car ride ,its Allright with me.No kids in the back seats to mess up the leather and I keep the music Crankin.Allways wanted a Mustang since I was a kid Im on my 3rd one,this is the only car I'll drive FORD #1

Ford's Character Machine is [non-permissible content removed]
By ltdslip on 03/22/12 18:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I wanted a Mustang GT since I was 16. I was taking a walk around at my local dealer's lot while my Fusion was being serviced and seen the black on black 5 speed GT. I wasn't planning on buying at the time but with only 10k km (6200 miles) on it and a price tag of half of that of the new 'Stangs I was sold. This is a dream come true. The car feels very solid and sounds great. There is power in every gear and at any rev. Most importantly, the car has character, which is missing from all these new boring cars rolling out. I chose the 10's over the 11's because the 4.6 is tried and true. Also heard about issues with the new 6 speed. Best bang for the buck I ever spent on a car.

Awesome Car
By dave347 on 03/03/11 17:25 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought this car as a leftover 2010 and got a grreat deal. The red candy metallic looks great with white stripes. This car is loaded and drives fantastically. On a recent drive (mostly highway driving) I was getting 26 miles to the gallon. I haven't found a thing to complain about yet. This is my 4th Stang and they just keep getting better.

Way Better Than a Camaro...
By Quik GT on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

All I can say is WOW! I had a 2010 Camaro RS for about 450 miles before realizing I'd made a mistake. I saw my Grabber Blue GT sitting on the lot at a huge discount and that's all she wrote. This is my first new Ford out of 76 cars in my life. I really love the way it drives and handles. I can only imagine what the 5.0 GT must be like. I'll be fine with my tried and true 4.6 for now, but who knows down the road...

What a car!
By Dusty on 09/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Run, don't walk to your Ford Dealer! This car ROCKS! I love this car! I have owned many muscle cars over the years and loved them all however this one is not only muscle cool but it is very modern cool!

I wish it were true
By Imreallyunhappy on 09/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My 2010 GT Premium started life being scratched by the dealer before I got it. That took 5 days in total to fix. It now has less than 800 miles on it and it's been back in the shop twice. This last time, it's been two weeks. The problem was a major rattle coming from inside the dash. Only solution was for dealer to replace dash. Nearly two weeks and the dealer is waiting for the new dash to arrive from Ford. By the time I get it back I'm sure the new car smell that it had will have been replaced by the smells usually found in a service department. I wish I'd bought something else.

Better seats and move the cupholders...
By Matt on 09/02/10 10:54 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've owned seven Mustangs over the years, from all but the first generation. This is by far my favorite. Everything about the car is outstanding except how well the seat holds me in place when accelerating through corners, and the location of the cup holders directly behind the shifter with the manual trans. Other than that Ford has fixed every single complaint I've ever had about any of the other Mustangs I've owned over the years, an amazing car, Ford's best yet.

2010 GT Black on Black
By Ted DeMirjyn on 08/10/10 11:29 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is awesome, there is not much more I can say. It is fast and gets reasonable highway mileage around 24- 25. It fun to drive and the Mustang always gets admiring looks. I have just over 7k of totally trouble free miles so far. I have owned more than 30 new cars in the last 40 years and this one is by far my favorite and it may even stay in my garage for more than my average of 24 months.

2010 Kona Blue GT
By Andy on 07/26/10 22:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Car runs perfectly, great options. Build quality is flawless. A/C required recharging at 1000 miles due to loose fitting, now works 100%. Fit & finish excellent. Car is extremely quiet.

I'm a Chevy guy
By Potter on 07/06/10 09:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I'm a hard core Chevy guy and have been waiting for the right time to buy a new Camaro. I've driven both the V6 and the V8 Camaro but something left me wanting and all the used Camaros on the dealer lots worried me. Out of curiosity I test drove the Mustang 2011 V6 and the current GT. The GT won hands down, it was pure love at first sight. The interior design was fantastic, the gadgets are cool, it's easier to drive and it's just an all out blast to drive.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Mustang in VA is:

$152 per month*