Used 2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

First Mustang and First Convertible!
By briannabest90

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have always wanted a convertible, and could never find one I really liked. I recently started test driving the Pontiac G6, and Chrysler Sebring; they could not even compare to how the mustang convertible drove. I love my car (black body, black top, and black interior). It is so sleek looking, and when I drive by with the top down people just stop and stare. Super fun car to drive, and I fit my friends in there perfectly. Definitely recommend!

Favorite Features

Favorite feature in this car would have to be the steering wheel controls. Love them.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage (if that was at all possible). Everything else is perfect.

This is the Car iv'e been looking for
By Rickey

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This the best car i have ever owned. It is black on black and I love to drive it. I have never gotten so many complements on a car before. when I put the top down people just stop and stare. I test drove a lot of convertibles before my wife suggested the Mustang it was the last one I test drove, got it that same day. Did I say I love driving it. I have become a Mustang Man.

Favorite Features

The stereo is king. The sync system is live. The color lights is great, voice activated commands are the best. I love the heated seats and convertible model is a dream.

Suggested Improvements

I would like the transmission to be a little smoother when shifting.

Some Say Sports Car - I Say Roadster
By George

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I bought the premier V6 convertible with the pony package because I did not believe I required a Hi- performance sports car. After thorough research, I decided on the V6 and consider a roadster. In that category, it is a great vehicle that, in my opinion, out paces its competition in most areas. It is fun to drive and invokes pleasant responses from other people.

Favorite Features

Ride Comfort, handling, electronic packages, leather interior.

Suggested Improvements

Passengers do complain about the headrests.

Love My Car
By BD

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My Mustang was special ordered just for me. The car is everything I knew it would be and more. This is the second convertible mustang I have owned. The first was in 1984. Now 26 years later I have another one. Love the my color ambient lighting, love the sync and navigation, love the backup camera. Color choice was white w/a black top and one of the striping packages also in black. I'm averaging 19 city and 24+ highway. I was thinking the mpgs would be a little better being that it is only a V6 engine but it's still new and not broke in yet. I am so happy with my car. I did a lot of research before I made my decision, and I couldn't have picked a better car. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE IT

Favorite Features

Everything!! It's pure perfection!!

Suggested Improvements

The only things that come to mind are the headrests. They are at a odd angle so it took me a little bit to position the seat just right for me. Maybe consider one-touch button for the convertible top.

Childhood DREAM, came TRUE!!!!
By Tressa

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My whole life, I have dreamed of owning a convertible, but never thought that day would come. Finally at Thirty years old, that day came TRUE. I researched all the different models of convertibles, and none of the others compared to the Ford Mustang. The Mustang rated the highest in safety, which was one of my main concerns. Another was the comfort and room for passengers, and again the Mustang had it all.

Favorite Features

I would have to say that the SYNC feature is my favorite, but I love the Ambient lighting, too. The whole car is GREAT!!! What more can I say????

Suggested Improvements

The only improvement that I can think of at this time, would be the convertible top mechanics. I believe that for the price of the Convertible, I shouldn't have to hold the button down for it to open up. But OH WELL, I'll hold that dang button down all the time, if that's what it takes