2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Love this car!
By lba0 on 07/12/12 06:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I recently bought a 2010 Mustang Convertible (base V6 automatic). What an awesome ride! It has more than enough power to get me into trouble, and is an absolute beauty. The lines are amazing. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Love My Car
By Black Bull on 10/24/09 19:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've had my car for three weeks, V6 convertible Black on Black. I have never gotten so many looks and compliments about a car before. The styling is great the ride is fun, this is my first Mustang. Looked at other convertibles, but this one I had to have.

2010 Mustang Convertible
By Joanne on 07/10/09 13:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just got this 2010 vehicle on Monday, July 6, 2009. I have always wanted a yellow convertible since I was 5 years old. I'm now 71 and I must say my Sunset Gold Mustang is all I hoped it would be. It's like driving a big computer, so much to learn about the car. However, it is very comfortable and easy to drive. It has a lot of pick-up for a V6 and I love the Sirrus Radio. I really don't know what else to say escept it's the fun car to drive, especially with the top down whether you are 20 or a Senior Citizen.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Mustang in VA is:

$136 per month*