Used 2010 Ford Mustang V6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Average car, Average price: It's a Ford.
By blake0605

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just purchased my 2010 Mustang V6 Automatic about 6 months ago, used, from a Ford dealer. The best part of this car is the looks, it's a very pretty car, and the interior has a nice look (though lacking in quality). The power is lacking. It drives and handles like a Toyota Camry; not what you would expect. This V6 is just a family sedan on a sports car platform, for a little over 20 grand, THAT is why the mustang is desirable. If you want overwhelming power or speed, then get the GT, the 'real' mustang. Long story short, I'd prefer a 2007 C230 over this, but, the Mustang is a nice vehicle.

Sequential Tail Lights, Lines of the Car, Retro Interior, iPod/MP3 Jack

Interior Cloth Quality, Better Quality Black Plastic Parts

Very good car
By Bruce

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car was used but only had 5000 miles on it when I bought it. It may just be a V6 but it has all the power you need. I love the way it handles and it makes the drive to work something I look forward to every day. On a highway trip it went 351 miles on 12 gallons of gas so I am happy with the mpg. I like this car so much I have just bought a used 2010 V6 Premium for my wife and she loves it, now i get to drive mine.

The handling and even the power that the V6 has. It is quiet inside and comfortable even on a long trip. This may end up being the best car I have ever owned.

After driving the 2010 V6 Premium I wish mine had some of the little extras like the automatic rear view mirror dimmer and the shaker sound system. Fog lights would be nice also.

Good Mustang
By Richard

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I got it as my company car, so I couldn't choose the premium version. The basic version lacks a lot of equipment and interior design of the premium and GT, so definitely get the more equipped versions. To my surprise, the 4.0 is actually a pretty good engine for a daily driver, the engine has very good torque for off the line acceleration and it almost sounds like a V8. Exterior Design is subjective but I honestly love it, unmistakably a Mustang. Ride is a little rough over harsh roads and the back end is a bit jumpy, but hey itīs a mustang and all of them are like that.

Exterior design, Kona Blue exterior color, engine sound, it's fast enough for daily driving

It has a rattle on the dash that dealer hasn't fixed, other than that itīs a very solid very reliable car. Get the Premium packages, the base models lack a lot of features

Smooth
By cali cal

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Use to own 1989 5.0 love the car but too many races, and got older, had to give it up, but now more mature I love the 2010 model, could have a little more power boost but hey still can beat all at light. Handles well, but when going over bumps at high rate of speed, can be a little touchy, need to give buyers back seat floor mats, and lights on visor, and glove box. 5 speed a little stiff, but can live with it, wife wants to drive, that's why I got the 5 speed, only will use for summer, put up for winter

All, feels like you are a movie star driving down the main drag

Cup holders, visor lights, glove box light, sunroof

Exterior & Handling great
By Roger

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I was shopping for Lexus & Lincoln. I owned three Lincoln Mark V111. They do not make coups anymore. Lexus Toyota still has stigma of accelerator problems. Mustang is fun to drive. I may have to sacrifice Suspension comfort of Lexus E350. But Lexus looks are not appealing.You may want to improve interior & quality of trunk carpet.

Exterior & performance, Fun to drive