2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Best car I've ever had
By nikisstang01 on 01/12/14 19:52 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've put 86,000 miles on her as of today. Ive taken her all over the US! I bought her new. I still have warranty that I have not used once. Whoever said it drives like a toyota probably never drove one! My grandma has a camery, trust me this car at over 200hp has great acceleration! It handles like my mom's '10 M3. I'm impressed by the reliability and performance of this car. Such a good investment.

Awesome CAR!
By dsande on 01/27/13 23:12 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ive had 3 Mustangs a 1993,2006 and my current 2010 Mustang Gt awesome Car.Its Better than the 2006 all the way.Bought both of them used had the 2006 for about 11months then found the 2010 Mustang Gt 4.6liter in Kona Blue,favorite color.I thought the 2006 was good the 2010 Mustang is Great handles better and it even has the track pack,heated seats and 19'wheels.I get stares at all the people who wished they had one.This car overall handles better drives quiet and if your use to a sports car ride ,its Allright with me.No kids in the back seats to mess up the leather and I keep the music Crankin.Allways wanted a Mustang since I was a kid Im on my 3rd one,this is the only car I'll drive FORD #1

Average car, Average price: It's a Ford.
By blake0605 on 01/21/13 10:45 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just purchased my 2010 Mustang V6 Automatic about 6 months ago, used, from a Ford dealer. The best part of this car is the looks, it's a very pretty car, and the interior has a nice look (though lacking in quality). The power is lacking. It drives and handles like a Toyota Camry; not what you would expect. This V6 is just a family sedan on a sports car platform, for a little over 20 grand, THAT is why the mustang is desirable. If you want overwhelming power or speed, then get the GT, the 'real' mustang. Long story short, I'd prefer a 2007 C230 over this, but, the Mustang is a nice vehicle.

Love this car!
By lba0 on 07/12/12 06:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I recently bought a 2010 Mustang Convertible (base V6 automatic). What an awesome ride! It has more than enough power to get me into trouble, and is an absolute beauty. The lines are amazing. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Not my father's 66' Mustang Coupe..
By wilcox on 05/10/12 12:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It's motor (4.6) is smaller than dads old 289 cu in. with the 2 bbl carburetor. And it's an electric Grabber Blue color w/black cloth top - which always looks better when not sitting on a car lot. I keep it garaged and only drive it on nice days. Loads of looks and compliments on the street. It's actually an automatic (not offered in Model review selection info by Edmunds) and it works perfectly for a vehicle made in summer of 2009. Wife gave it to me as a 25th anniversary present. It surprising how nice this vehicle is, and the sound it makes is just right. No tickets, and drive it with traction control activated. An ounce of Image is worth a pound of performance.

First Mustang and First Convertible!
By briannabest90 on 04/12/12 09:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have always wanted a convertible, and could never find one I really liked. I recently started test driving the Pontiac G6, and Chrysler Sebring; they could not even compare to how the mustang convertible drove. I love my car (black body, black top, and black interior). It is so sleek looking, and when I drive by with the top down people just stop and stare. Super fun car to drive, and I fit my friends in there perfectly. Definitely recommend!

Ford's Character Machine is [non-permissible content removed]
By ltdslip on 03/22/12 18:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I wanted a Mustang GT since I was 16. I was taking a walk around at my local dealer's lot while my Fusion was being serviced and seen the black on black 5 speed GT. I wasn't planning on buying at the time but with only 10k km (6200 miles) on it and a price tag of half of that of the new 'Stangs I was sold. This is a dream come true. The car feels very solid and sounds great. There is power in every gear and at any rev. Most importantly, the car has character, which is missing from all these new boring cars rolling out. I chose the 10's over the 11's because the 4.6 is tried and true. Also heard about issues with the new 6 speed. Best bang for the buck I ever spent on a car.

Awesome Car
By dave347 on 03/03/11 17:25 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought this car as a leftover 2010 and got a grreat deal. The red candy metallic looks great with white stripes. This car is loaded and drives fantastically. On a recent drive (mostly highway driving) I was getting 26 miles to the gallon. I haven't found a thing to complain about yet. This is my 4th Stang and they just keep getting better.

Way Better Than a Camaro...
By Quik GT on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

All I can say is WOW! I had a 2010 Camaro RS for about 450 miles before realizing I'd made a mistake. I saw my Grabber Blue GT sitting on the lot at a huge discount and that's all she wrote. This is my first new Ford out of 76 cars in my life. I really love the way it drives and handles. I can only imagine what the 5.0 GT must be like. I'll be fine with my tried and true 4.6 for now, but who knows down the road...

Perfected Pony 2005 to 2010 GT Series
By All American Muscle on 11/23/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First let me say, that if you own a 2005 to 2009 Mustang GT you own something truly unique. I had a 2006 GT and a 2008 GT and in a way I wish I still had my 2006. Here is why: the look, feel, sound, gauges, dash, air conditioning registers on these years were retro and perfect and will never be duplicated again. Now about the 2010 GT, why would I buy a 2010 GT instead of a 2011? Proven and Perfect Motor, Proven and Perfect 5 speed, Proven and perfect steering, you can use 87 octane, the car is too fast and too quick for 95% of urban driving. What you have here is the perfected article. The safest, most reliable, most proven design to date. If you want the quickest get the 2011 5.0

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Mustang in VA is:

$140 per month*