Used 2010 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 81 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

My sweet GT
By Jim

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've had this car for 6 years now, still love everything about her. Fun to drive, flawless performance, and a head turner.

the white beauty
By Maria

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

All these cars have a problem with the AC compressor. Ford should recall on this part because is a problem with all the 2010 mustang and is very expensive.

Best car I've ever had
By nikisstang01

2010 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've put 86,000 miles on her as of today. Ive taken her all over the US! I bought her new. I still have warranty that I have not used once.
Whoever said it drives like a toyota probably never drove one! My grandma has a camery, trust me this car at over 200hp has great acceleration! It handles like my mom's '10 M3. I'm impressed
by the reliability and performance of this car. Such a good investment.

Bluetooth, roomy trunk, appearance, usb port to charge my iPhone, nice leather, custom interior lights which you can change the color, reliability, handling

Nothing, couldn't be happier!

Awesome CAR!
By dsande

2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Ive had 3 Mustangs a 1993,2006 and my current 2010 Mustang Gt awesome Car.Its Better than the 2006 all the way.Bought both of them used had the 2006 for about 11months then found the 2010 Mustang Gt 4.6liter in Kona Blue,favorite color.I thought the 2006 was good the 2010 Mustang is Great handles better and it even has the track pack,heated seats and 19'wheels.I get stares at all the people who wished they had one.This car overall handles better drives quiet and if your use to a sports car ride ,its Allright with me.No kids in the back seats to mess up the leather and I keep the music Crankin.Allways wanted a Mustang since I was a kid Im on my 3rd one,this is the only car I'll drive FORD #1

Favorite features are the Heated seats and SYNC.Thats why I traded in my 2006 for the 2010 because of the heated seats,and when I found out about the SYNC,,that was it.I can take a corner really well in this baby..reminds me of the 1967 Mustang,everyone thinks its a hatchback..

cup holders are in a odd place when driving the manual,but I deal with it,,mayb a usb hook plug in the back seat..Overall The Mustang is the only car I'll ever keep driving..cause Im the only driver of it..single and Free..Like the MUSTANG!

Average car, Average price: It's a Ford.
By blake0605

2010 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I just purchased my 2010 Mustang V6 Automatic about 6 months ago, used, from a Ford dealer. The best part of this car is the looks, it's a very pretty car, and the interior has a nice look (though lacking in quality). The power is lacking. It drives and handles like a Toyota Camry; not what you would expect. This V6 is just a family sedan on a sports car platform, for a little over 20 grand, THAT is why the mustang is desirable. If you want overwhelming power or speed, then get the GT, the 'real' mustang.
Long story short, I'd prefer a 2007 C230 over this, but, the Mustang is a nice vehicle.

Sequential Tail Lights, Lines of the Car, Retro Interior, iPod/MP3 Jack