Nice
By scook5 on
2009 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
I wasn't looking for this car because of practically reasons of having a small child and winter driving but decided to take a chance and leased one. My 4-year old likes the car and there are no issues with him and using the back seat. The ride on extremely bumpy roads may be of concern for some because of the solid rear axel but even in Michigan. Classic vehicle design stands out and the interior upgrades have improved on the prior poor looking base interior. So far the experience has been real good. I'll just have to see how the vehicle performs in the winter!
Favorite Features
One-touch up/down window, Shaker 500 Stereo w/ MP3 audio outlet, fun to drive V8 and MT that gets 23 mph (mostly hwy driving & I don't drive the car hard). Also, I'd say the look factor as my wife drove it to her work one day and received lots of interest, not so much for her new Fusion.
Suggested Improvements
Move cup holders that are in the way of MT users. Capless refueling, glove box fit & finish, holder for sun glasses. Also, consider an I4 turbo that gets 30+MPG HWY, Advance Trac and Sync.