2009 Ford Mustang 4.6L V8 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - A Chevy person bought a

2009 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

A Chevy person bought a Ford!
By ChevyHuny on

2009 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

When I was up for a new car I tested every vehicle on the market. Absolutely nothing compared to the car I ended up buying. The price, all the options you get with it and the color options. I got the Brilliant Silver Metallic and it just shines. I highly recommend the OEM HID headlights equipped from factory. Putting on a after market kit will not compare in the least.

Favorite Features

The power, wow. Every time I turn the key I smile, that sound is beautiful. Its a sharp looking car too I'm always getting looks. The heated power seats are super comfy, the stereo system will rattle your head and the ambient lighting color options are fun. I'm sad when I reach my destination.

Suggested Improvements

The only thing would be the spare tire cover. It will rub against the interior of the trunk when you open and close it so you must be careful. Also a outside temp gauge would be nice to have. It helps you judge condition of the roads in winter. And the automatic shifter is a little ugly.