2009 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Totally Happy
By David Myers on 05/26/10 06:48 AM (PDT)

2009 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my 8th car and is by far the most enjoyable car ownership experience I've had. There is absolutely nothing to complain about with the car that I was not aware of when buying it --- the quality of workmanship throughout is excellent, everything is tight and works perfectly. There is only one thing I dislike about the car, and I knew about it upfront -- the solid axle in back and the consequent compromise in handling. That said, I get so much joy out of owning this vehicle, I can't imagine ever selling it. I LOVE IT!

My dream car
By J.P. Lynch on 12/02/09 00:09 AM (PST)

2009 Ford Mustang Coupe GT Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Bought a 2008 V6, traded it in for the 45th anniversary 2009 GT. Mustang has always been in my blood and I've been wanting this car since it debuted in 2005. The 2009 has a cool 45th badge and mine comes with the GT appearance package. I love the retro style more than new 2010. So proud of this car. Amazing fun to drive. ADDICTIVE torque and super fast for the money. I always wished I had been young in the '60s, now being young in the new millenium feels pretty close! Great car great job Ford!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Ford Mustang Coupe in WA is:

$192 per month*