2008 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Pony's in Snow

2008 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Premium Coupe (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Pony's in Snow
By Pittsburgh on

2008 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My wife and I special ordered this Mustang, and I have to admit that is the way to go. Ford offers the same price whether you buy off the lot or get it custom, so why not get what you want? We live in Pittsburgh, and I have had to drive the car several times in snowy and icy conditions. It handles as well as a rear wheel drive sports car can (with a few cinder blocks in the trunk). The dealer told me the 8 cylinder will not - I definitely believe him now. I love to drive this car, and it looks great in Grabber Orange with the Pony Package added. We also got the ambient lighting, MobileEaze, and interior upgrade package. The accessories are well worth the price. Enjoy!

Responsiveness of the V6 is better than I thought. The MobileEaze is a must if you're buying a standard (and why would you not buy a standard?), but the person you're talking to will hear some static. The interior upgrade package with the heated leather seats might be my favorite part though...

The windows aren't framed, so when you open the door the glass slides down about half an inch, and when you shut it the glas slides back up into place. When there is ice on the window though, the glass can't go down, and when you try and shut your door it feels like the window will break. Not good.