2008 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: My first Mustang!

2008 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

GT Premium Coupe (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

My first Mustang!
By justinc8 on

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I've always wanted to own a muscle car and Mustangs always seemed to intrigue me the most. I didn't have much knowledge about automotive performance before I bought this car, I should've done more research but I do not regret my purchase. This car is VERY fun to drive on the street. I know 300 horsepower isn't much in today's standards but don't let that number fool you. The car does still pack a punch. Gas isn't so bad either, of course when buying a car like this that shouldn't really matter. I average about 19mpg. Ride quality is decent but not horrible. The seats are nice and comfortable which is a plus. Bottom line, the car is nice and extremely fun to drive!

The car is very easy to maintain, I mean c'mon it's a Ford! I've also put a few mods on it which make it more of a thrill to drive. I installed a pair of Pypes Pype Bomb Axle Backs and those really take the sound of this car to whole new level. I have a few other things done do it and more to come!

The quality of the interior isn't the best, lots of plastic everywhere. But that's not why I bought this car. For some people that may be an issue though. The transmission can be a little noisy at times.