2008 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Mustang GT 08 full package

2008 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Mustang GT 08 full package
By tazwell66 on

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First time I saw this as a prototype years ago knew I had to have it. The retro design, interior display panel, and engine sound is what got me; performance is what keeps me. My 1st American car! I'll keep my 4runner, this is purely a toy, and boy do I love it. Black with California package and two tone interior (dove and balck leather) is a must! Black sports stripe on black car sounded real stupid. But it works=chic and sporty. Wish I had that hood scoop. This type of looks, performance, and surprisingly decent gas mileage for under 30k$! You can't beat that, can you?

Retro 60's design, 2 tone interior, display panels, different lighting and display colors real cute. Great power (can't get enough of that). Solid sound system.

Not easy getting in or out of. Cups in cup holder make it uncomfortable to change gears. How about a darn back window wipper? A little more leg room for back passengers would be icing on the cake. Seat memory needed. Sunroof ever considered by designers?