2008 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: I LOVE THIS CAR

2008 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Deluxe Convertible (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

I LOVE THIS CAR
By pdxjimbob on

2008 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My car has the shaker stereo, leather, etc. I was surprised that the Radial T/As it came with stunk - got rid of those tires and replaced them with some hot Falkens - now it handles GREAT. It is really just a two seater tho - don't really know why Ford had to design the rear seat with the back practically straight up but it makes sitting back there a painful experience if more than a couple blocks. The front seats are great - and LOTS of leg room. You can see the seams in some of the plastics which detracts from an otherwise well executed interior design. I bought the V6 thinking it would get better mileage - I shoulda got the 8 I think it mighta got better mileage.

I love the Shaker 500 stereo - can't image what the 100 would be like! LOVE the drop top! And the fun to drive and run around in cannot be beat. The trunk space is surprising and so was the fact that the pass. seat won't completely recline - which is kinda weird. Nevertheless would buy another!

Use higher quality materials in the interior, change the rear seat design and get better mileage - and hybrid Mustang would be KEWL! Oh, and dude, it's a MUSTANG - put better tires on it outta the stable!!