2008 Ford Mustang 4.6L V8 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Great 08 GT

2008 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Great 08 GT
By JGober on

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is my daily driver and it is a fun to drive car. Torque is awesome it will even squall tires in 2nd with traction control on. Interior is decent although mainly built from plastic. I would advise spending the $460 for the upgrade package. I get 23 mpg everywhere I drive although I do take it kind of easy and I drive a manual. Power from V8 is great hard to keep from flooring it all the time. Shaker 500 really Shakes interior and your eardrums. Exterior looks great. I love the late 60s early 70s throwback style. Exhaust sounds great even stock. Sounds the way a V8 should. The ride is good. Sometimes bumpy on rough roads but hey its a sports car. Handles great really hugs curves well.

Favorite Features

Mycolor feature. Shaker 500. V8 sound. Torque. Just plain fun to drive. I have had no problems with my GT.

Suggested Improvements

Little backseat room. No light or cupholder there either. I can't seat anyone behind me because my chair has to be back for the proper clucth let out and I'm only 5'11. Head room is skimpy in backseat too. Ford might want to upgrade to 6 speed and more horsepower because new rivals have both.