Sure Glad I Bought the Convertible
By John on
2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)
Always wanted a muscle car but got married young while my friends were driving Mustangs, Road Runners, and Corvettes. Now they are driving mini vans while I am cruising in my GT convertible. Started talking to my wife about getting a Mustang since the 05 hit the dealers, not really thinking that she would go along with it until one day she said "if we get one can it be a convertible", it was then that I knew she wanted it as much as I did. I hesitated about the convertible since I never had one and I remember the old rag tops leaking with lots of wind noise. I test drove one and found it to be pleasanty quiet with the interior of the roof very plush, hardly looking like a convertible.
Favorite Features
I am so happy that I got the convertible. I ordered it so I could get it exactly as I wanted it in Vista Blue with the cloth top, 18" chrome wheels that come with GF Goodrich GForce 235 50 low profile tires. I also added the GT package to get the hood scoop and chrome tip exhaust.
Suggested Improvements
If it is possible to improve this car it would be nice to have more interior leather to cover the top of the dashboard and the center console.