2008 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: A car that makes style stateme

2008 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Deluxe Convertible (4.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

A car that makes style statement!
By OFiroz on

2008 Ford Mustang V6 Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I imported my 2008 Black Mustang Convertible pony package from US to UAE (United Arab Emirates) being a sports car lover for years, it was my dream come true, but from the first day itself I was disappointed as far as comfy, quality and power are concerned. I thought Dodge Charger is more refined and comfortable, mustang behaved like my 1997 Ford Explorer though I thought Explorer is better in comfortability. But the moment I drop down the top it became totally different species all together. I became the center attraction, and it was fun to drive around in neighbor hood with loud music on. Better than my 1999 Camaro Convertible. All complaints are vanished!

Retro; unmistakable American Muscle Car look, nice interior design (not quality), leather seats, black carbon fiber dashboard look, convertible is a winner all the way.

C'mmon guys, V6 4ltr engine with 210 bhp? Charger has 3.5 engine with 250 bhp. If you guys doesnt want to change that ancient truck engine, please fix a turbo and increase the bhp for god sake. Comfortability is zero, though it is a sports car Ford should learn one or two from Dodge or Nissan.