2008 Ford Mustang 4.6L V8 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Bullitt Mustangs, too Cool!

2008 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Bullitt Mustangs, too Cool!
By Denver Bullitt on

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

It is so hard to wipe the smile off my face when I get out and lock up the car. I love driving the Bullitt, amazing power, great exhaust note, and great handling. The look and feel of this car are really something, I had an 86 SVO and performance, transmission, and the overall driving experience has been improved so much. Thanks for the homerun Bullitt design team and everyone at Ford.

Favorite Features

Power, power, and more power. Love the Bullitt gear from Ford Racing, it really makes the car sing. Particularly like plain look with no body badges. Gas mileage a surprise, had an Intrepid R/T before and this car gets similar mileage around town. 26.3 on a long trip in the Rockies.

Suggested Improvements

As usual Ford interiors are their weakest point, given that, the Bullitt is better than the GT. Drop the ambient lighting not a plus. Loose Sirrius off the standard equipment list, I hate that antenna on my trunk lid, it spoils the otherwise pristine exterior, not valued here.