2008 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Need more Bullitt Reviews
By 08-Bullitt on 06/09/08 12:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The limited edition/build 2008 Bullitt Mustang is loaded with fun! this car has great acceleration thanks to the 3.73 gears although it effects your mileage. I've been averaging about 17 mpg even though I put my foot into it with regularity. Another nice thing in this day of high gas prices is that the vehicle runs on either premium or regular unleaded. With regular unleaded, you supposedly lose a little torque, but I can tell you that you don't notice it. A good compromise is the plus grade if available.

2008 Mustang GT California Special
By L. Archambeault on 06/05/08 09:52 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I use my GT/CS as a toy, just for special occasions or just to cruise in good weather. I owned a Blue 1965 Mustang 2+2 fastback in 1969, got my orders for Vietnam, then sold the car. I ordered my car due to the retro look, I love it. Vista Blue with all the goodies. I am disappointed in the lack of a quality clear coat on the paint. I have less than 1200 miles on the car, with 2 paint chips on the hood, plus a pebble put a ding in my windshield. I love the 2-tone charcoal and parchment interior. I feel 19 years old again, she is a keeper !

Amazing!
By james on 06/01/08 21:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Fastest V6 engine I ever drove. Smooth driving, better on MPG than it's bigger brother the GT. Perfect for the city and lots of fun to drive.

Second GT; '06 and now '08
By Mike1954 on 05/25/08 19:15 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

At speed the chassis, Z-rated rubber, steering and torque combine to hug the pavement with a sense of complete assurance. Drop down a gear (I naturally bought the manual) step on the gas and listen and feel the swift motion as a smile appears. Great rear visibility serves well. No tickets thus far. At 75MPH I get 28 MPG 87 octane. Like I said this is my second of the latest iteration. Very happy.

I am in love with my car
By rfranks on 05/18/08 12:00 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Convertible (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have always wanted another Mustang since the 69 I had and I finally got it. It is everything I hoped it would be. So much fun to drive. When I'm out with the top down, years and wrinkles melt away and I'm young again. All my friends want one now.

Advantages and disadvantages and fun
By randy on 05/17/08 08:36 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This car is fun. Beautiful exhaust note. Somewhat clunky manual shifter. Tiny back seat- even the 11 year old complains after a while. Cool appearance, real nostalgia. I love the round gauges. The interior is sub-par, but nothing rattles so far. And, it is fun. Did I say that already?

Muscle Car reborn
By gamessmer on 05/17/08 05:56 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is my first American Car purchase in over 20 years, and I am very pleased with my decision. I owned a couple of Muscle Cars in the 60's and loved them despite their many flaws. This car is a true muscle car without the flaws. Comfort, conveinience and power, with a factory warrenty. This is one amazing car for the money. The sad thing is that these won't be available for long. The same thing that killed the original high output V8 vehicles in the early 70's is killing this car today ( oil and it's availability and cost). I know that EPA issues were also involved in the 70's but oil was the main cause. So enjoy it while you can!

Mustang GT 08 full package
By tazwell66 on 05/15/08 11:31 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

First time I saw this as a prototype years ago knew I had to have it. The retro design, interior display panel, and engine sound is what got me; performance is what keeps me. My 1st American car! I'll keep my 4runner, this is purely a toy, and boy do I love it. Black with California package and two tone interior (dove and balck leather) is a must! Black sports stripe on black car sounded real stupid. But it works=chic and sporty. Wish I had that hood scoop. This type of looks, performance, and surprisingly decent gas mileage for under 30k$! You can't beat that, can you?

Little fat boy buys his dream
By Joe on 05/13/08 19:43 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Grew up always wanting a 70 Mustang GT fastback. Finally I am fortunate to buy a toy, and was happy to purchase a convertible that is this much fun to drive. I get such a rush from hearing the engine rumble on. Car has power I needed to get my sports car fix. It is toy for me but I am going to drive it more than originally planned. I hope my Mercedes and Jaquar don't get jealous.

2008 Mustang GT
By Yannis C. on 05/12/08 05:18 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

My 2008 Mustang GT is like none other. It is cleary the most affordable sports car out on the market. Sure the Charger has 425HP but they're asking 35+ for it when the Mustang for about 27 can keep up with the Charger if not beat it on the quarter mile. There is nothing better then the sound of a V8 with 320 lbs of torque. The manual transmission is probably what makes this car so exciting to drive. I have currently installed a Flowmaster Exhaust System, K&N Aircharger system, White racing stripes, and a CDC Chin spoiler. It looks mean and it's so easily customized.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.