2008 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: I love this car

2008 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

I love this car
By Hin on

2008 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I knew this was the car after I test drove it. The sound even on the V6 was plenty of drama. I'm not looking to street race so the V6 model has very good acceleration and more sensible MPG. I can't wait to drive it all the time. Every time I drive it around, I get stares like it's a Ferrari or something. Probably the over the top stripes. Anyway, I'm very happy about the purchase and this is the coolest car I have owned. (I prefer this over my wife's new BMW 3-Series), that's gotta say something.

Iconic muscle car look with lot of history. Exhaust and engine note. Over the top LeMans stripes. MyColor dials and gauges. Shaker 500 is plenty of power and one of the better systems out there. Pony Pkg bezel fog lamps and 17" wheels.

Cup holder locations not ideal. Steptronic automatic tranny (with paddle shift option). ABS & traction control not standard at this generation? How about a moon roof option as well. Mileage can still be better if the car was lighter still.